Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

i agree with u!!!!
i too want to see dance & dosti on the show!!!
i was very exited about dance ban promo and after end of every track, i think now they will start dance ban track but no they r only focusing on dil( only of one couple)...
i want dance ban track to come soon and really want all to fight for their  passion!!!
  but before that i want swaron to sort their mu and spend some quality, as i wont be able to enjoy dance ban track if swaron mu continues like this!!!
so i want dance ban track in main focus and in b/w swaron
romace (most imp) ,reyam convo, then viha-rimar funny cute convo & boys masti!!! & lots of dosti!!! so want balance of dil dosti dance!!!

I too don't want any disturbance between dance part that's why said the dil part ( swaron MU's )should get sorted out now..  I too want balance between all 3 D's but now it's just about one couple love scenes and shivam as villain.. typical hero villain story.. and swaron ko MU se fursat mile toh kisi aur baat pe dhyan de vo..

I want dance part now.. and in that also not rey only motivating everyone... 🤢dusro k pass dimag nahi hai kya motivate hone k liye...
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ripal-

doo u really think der is ne dance ban track?? noo i dnt think soo the amazing promo  was created for time pass soo that we can remain glued to D3 ..nd meanwhile we were waiting for dance ban track they showed wht they like taarey 

i dnt think der is ne dance ban track in cvs mind i m damn sure...khushboo came the face off nd now gs election dats al
its irritating though
nd i really wish i m wrong nd cvs put sum sensible story instead of fillers nd now nd den focusing on rey rey rey and rey uff nd indirectly taani alsoo :(:(

Red part:- I really don't want him to be hero every time.. and others are just portrayed as looser...🤢