•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
It was a good start. The story moved at a good pace. All the characters are well written. Above all, Aamna and raqesh sizzle as muskaan and Rohan . Nice to see amir Ali too.

Its goimg perfectly...luckily writers didn't focussed much on track before memory loss...good to see them directlystepping in to main concept.

Yeah Its going at aperfect speed Hope it continues at the same pace..

Good Job done by the cast n crew!!
yaap the story is going at a gud pace, atleast they are not draging. all the charecters are doing really well. i think the star cast is very nice just give some time and the show will be at top
Agree with u .. story moved at a good pace ..!

Liked Amna a lot .. she looked ravishing n was great..! Raqesh was nice...playing the complex character. and Aamir was awesome in a suave n charming role!
ya its really good n intresting I know some people here said they couldn't connect with the jodi they didn't felt sad when they seperated but I seriously did ...when they both were walking against each other in hospital n in bg sad verion of Honge Juda Na Hum I was like "😭"
n now I can't wait 4 monday looking forward to see some sweet scenes n hope not to much nagativity n villains
Edited by Noiiin - 11 years ago
HJNH is off to an amazing start. The first week was so perfectly directed and love the leads!!⭐️
The pace of the story is keeping me hooked to the epis. Hope the show does well on the trp charts⭐️
agree..i'm falling for this show with in a week..the leads are too adorable
I love the current pace the story is progressing at and am glad that the CVs did not disappoint by dragging the beginning for too long like they do with other series
The actors have done a fantabulous job especially my bias Aamna who looks so good playing muskaan
Good going so far, let see how the story will shape up in the coming episodes..as for the lead pair, perfect choice👍🏼