Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

just got caught up!!

poojdc87 Senior Member
poojdc87
poojdc87

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!! I went out of town last weekend, so I couldn't watch the past two episodes. It's taken sooo long for me to get caught up on them!!! They were both so good! If you don't know...I really just watch this show for the characters, not the story line/crime solving...but I just love everyone!!

Fav moments:
* Shree and Riya teasing Chottu about his gf :)
* Riya ordering tea for Arjun...and he doesn't comment!!
* Riya's awesome a**kicking!! WOW!! I was impressed by her beating up that guy at the wedding, but she really has been doing a lot of stunts. Girl power!!

Anyways guys, I really missed reading all of your comments and os/ff/ss this past weekend! I can't wait for the upcoming episodes...hope they will be good!!

For all my lovely writers...I will try to go read your stories now, sorry for being so late in commenting/linking/etc!!!

Pooja

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosestaniahqlaxmipriya-Raichu-meghasingh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index