Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal & Siddhi - The creatives gave us perfection! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sarah_singh

sarah_singh

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Agree with every word great post---Excellent episode - Keerti & sameer were perfection at its best yesterday.  They are not only the best jodi but certainly the most talented, who have an amazing screen presence &  are perfect together.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31sinal_saamiDeepShadowarabicaMalarkodiAnkitaKaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal & Siddhi - The creatives gave us perfection! (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
 great post  deepshadow!  excellent episode with excellent portreyal by sameer and keerti. hats off to both. and abig thankyou to the cvs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowarabicaAnkitaKaran

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
wow ..well written .. agree and love all what you have written ...
CVs , sameer sir and keerti really fabulous job
the episode esp the last 5 min was block buster , perfect and this is it for me   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowarabicaAnkitaKaran

AnkitaKaran

IF-Rockerz

AnkitaKaran

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowarabica

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I only have one complain with this perfect scene. It's the same complain I had with SiNal's scene by the swing immediately after the confession, Siddhi's eyes and expression in both scenes.

If you remember in the swing scene when Kunal was about to kiss her, he came close to her face with his eyes closed, but Siddhi's eyes were wide opened looking directly at his face. That scene would have been much more effective had Siddhi also closed her eyes or even If she had lowered her eye lid.

I felt the same way with yesterday scene. Kunal was so passionate with his eyes half closed looking so passionately at Siddhi and Siddhi had her eyes wide opened looking very expressionless. Had she have some kind of pain or longing in her eyes, this scene would have been a classic one.

I felt like Siddhi's fully opened eyes were very empty and emotionless. Would have preferred to see some pain in her eyes too as she supposedly still in madly in love with Kunal.

Otherwise this scene was very close to being a perfect romantic scene thanks to Samir's extraordinary painful expressive eyes and his dialog "I have bore this pain for last 9 years". I watched this scene many times just to hear this dialog. Samir was excellent in it.

Edited by -Rani - 14 September 2012 at 8:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowsindhu_v

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Rani: Yeh I get your point and I do agree. Siddhi could have expressed a little more longing and pain when Kunal pulls her close to him. But Kunal's expressions and dialogues were so over powering that I guess he made up for it...Well, at least for me he did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicad.padminiAnkitaKaran-Hima-stuti123-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

@Rani: Yeh I get your point and I do agree. Siddhi could have expressed a little more longing and pain when Kunal pulls her close to him. But Kunal's expressions and dialogues were so over powering that I guess he made up for it...Well, at least for me he did.

Well said, Samir did make up for both of themEmbarrassed. That's why I said the scene was very close to being perfect but not yet there because of that .01% lack of expressions of pain and longing from Siddhi's side. I wish I could convey to her somehow to lower or close her eyes in such intimate scenes as they make the scenes much more effective. Even some stress on her forehead would have been good, but she was plain and simple expressionless and let Samir do the job which I have no complains about because Samir was extraordinary in it and did cover up for Kirti to great extent.

Sorry I am sucker for romantic movies, scenes, that why I am very observant of such minor details, or else the scene was simply the best I have ever seen on Indian TelevisionClap 

Edited by -Rani - 14 September 2012 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadow

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@Rani: I get your point because I am a sucker for romantic scenes myself :P ... I know Keerti can be a little off the mark sometimes and I generally overlook it because more than half the newcomers in hindi shows need time to learn. She is only 22 so I give her the benefit of doubt. Samir has been in the field longer so he obviously has a lot more experience and is good at it, and despite that, even he can appear to be off at times in certain scenes (I know you are a big Samir fan so please don't get offended by my remark, it is just a personal observation). Anyways, these actors work ridiculous hours for these shows so I personally don't expect them to be a 100% in all the scenes. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharesan_aishsinal_saamiarabicachitsssd.padminiAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Hima--Rojaa-norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top