Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow ..well written .. agree and love all what you have written ...
CVs , sameer sir and keerti really fabulous job
the episode esp the last 5 min was block buster , perfect and this is it for me   
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I only have one complain with this perfect scene. It's the same complain I had with SiNal's scene by the swing immediately after the confession, Siddhi's eyes and expression in both scenes.

If you remember in the swing scene when Kunal was about to kiss her, he came close to her face with his eyes closed, but Siddhi's eyes were wide opened looking directly at his face. That scene would have been much more effective had Siddhi also closed her eyes or even If she had lowered her eye lid.

I felt the same way with yesterday scene. Kunal was so passionate with his eyes half closed looking so passionately at Siddhi and Siddhi had her eyes wide opened looking very expressionless. Had she have some kind of pain or longing in her eyes, this scene would have been a classic one.

I felt like Siddhi's fully opened eyes were very empty and emotionless. Would have preferred to see some pain in her eyes too as she supposedly still in madly in love with Kunal.

Otherwise this scene was very close to being a perfect romantic scene thanks to Samir's extraordinary painful expressive eyes and his dialog "I have bore this pain for last 9 years". I watched this scene many times just to hear this dialog. Samir was excellent in it.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Rani: Yeh I get your point and I do agree. Siddhi could have expressed a little more longing and pain when Kunal pulls her close to him. But Kunal's expressions and dialogues were so over powering that I guess he made up for it...Well, at least for me he did.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

@Rani: Yeh I get your point and I do agree. Siddhi could have expressed a little more longing and pain when Kunal pulls her close to him. But Kunal's expressions and dialogues were so over powering that I guess he made up for it...Well, at least for me he did.

Well said, Samir did make up for both of them😳. That's why I said the scene was very close to being perfect but not yet there because of that .01% lack of expressions of pain and longing from Siddhi's side. I wish I could convey to her somehow to lower or close her eyes in such intimate scenes as they make the scenes much more effective. Even some stress on her forehead would have been good, but she was plain and simple expressionless and let Samir do the job which I have no complains about because Samir was extraordinary in it and did cover up for Kirti to great extent.

Sorry I am sucker for romantic movies, scenes, that why I am very observant of such minor details, or else the scene was simply the best I have ever seen on Indian Television👏 
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
@Rani: I get your point because I am a sucker for romantic scenes myself :P ... I know Keerti can be a little off the mark sometimes and I generally overlook it because more than half the newcomers in hindi shows need time to learn. She is only 22 so I give her the benefit of doubt. Samir has been in the field longer so he obviously has a lot more experience and is good at it, and despite that, even he can appear to be off at times in certain scenes (I know you are a big Samir fan so please don't get offended by my remark, it is just a personal observation). Anyways, these actors work ridiculous hours for these shows so I personally don't expect them to be a 100% in all the scenes. 
arabica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u DeepShadow for such a wonderful post..
loved ur each & every line, perfect analysis..
they r the best couple ever on indian television..
Edited by arabica - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fab post.

sorry for the late reply, i wanted to confirm from today's episode 1st that it wasnt a dream and much to my surprise it was all real. 

loved seeing kunal's jealousy, pain, anger and hurt seeing siddhi-abhay. i feel it was a much needed phase in sinal relationship.

will comment in detail tmrw

norzar

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

if you see the scene carefully...and the focus on siddhi's eyes...she was trying to read kunal's eyes rather than expressing her pain for kunal...she was confused with kunal's sudden reaction...and she could not express her emotions properly since kunal's sudden behaviour made her completely confused...this scene doesn't need a eye close from siddhi...becos siddhi has to read kunal's eyes...tdys balcony scene of siddhi self-talk is evident why siddhi open her eyes...and could not show the same pain and passion which kunal express...she was confused since she is under a MU that richa is married to kunal...if seriously she had a eye close...she would not have been able to read kunal's eyes...if you see deeper into her eyes...there was tears too...so while reading kunal's eyes...she could feel his pain and tears came into her eyes...but she needs to hide it...

ujjain almost kiss scene is a different talk...even in that scene siddhi was reading kunal's passion which she long for...she doesn't want to miss the moment of passion from kunal...she wants to witness it...

in consummation scenes...kissing scenes...consummation promos...SiNal romantic scenes...siddhi did close her eyes and took kunal's passion...but then in the party scene...she needs to read kunal's eyes and understand his state...so i don't think her eyes should be close or show the pain she longs...it can come once her MU is cleared...the tears in her eyes was enough for the whole confession of pain from her side...

as for your post...its a very beautiful post...i agree each and every words of it...

SiNal rocked it...
StrangeStories thumbnail
@Mages: The point I was trying to make was not about Siddhi's eyes being open or closed, the point was of her expressions being a little underwhelming for the scene. As I've said in the main post, I loved the focus on her wet eyes because that was more indicative of her pain. Anyways regardless, I liked the scene in its entirety.
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Well said, Samir did make up for both of them😳. That's why I said the scene was very close to being perfect but not yet there because of that .01% lack of expressions of pain and longing from Siddhi's side. I wish I could convey to her somehow to lower or close her eyes in such intimate scenes as they make the scenes much more effective. Even some stress on her forehead would have been good, but she was plain and simple expressionless and let Samir do the job which I have no complains about because Samir was extraordinary in it and did cover up for Kirti to great extent.

Sorry I am sucker for romantic movies, scenes, that why I am very observant of such minor details, or else the scene was simply the best I have ever seen on Indian Television👏 

Dear Rani, Siddhi's expressions like this may be for- that she was not expecting from Kunal, she may think that Kunal doesn.t love her, he hates her. so for this she overlook him with wide open eyes.