India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Chilly's Comment Corner!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

I saw the episode yesterday, but because of '''personal committements'' could not do the Update! But, I will be doing them on Monday & Tuesday for sure! My take on Yesterday's episode of KYPH!

The Sweet Grapes:

• Loved the way Angad keeps taunting Kripa through his ''love song'' and makes her squirm in jealousy! Also loved the way, Angad hints at Prithvi's feeling for Kripa in the line, ''Deewano ki yeh baate, deewane jaante hai, jalne mein kya maza hai, parwana jaante hai, tum yun hi jaalte rehna, aa aa kar khwabon mein..'' Clever Angad indicated to the viewers that he connects to Prithvi on the same level, where Kripa is concerned, as he calls himself as bad or as good a ''Deewana'' as Prithvi is! Also, loved Angad's expression's when Mishti sends off Kripa and the tag-along Harshini with Prithvi, Angad looks miserable & unhappy! Oooh, love this guy!
  • Loved Prithvi and Kripa's Car drive, you do feel so awww for Prithvi! He is so innocent and decent, and yeah, loved the way he gets rid of Harshini, I was grinning all the way! And Kripa looked very pretty in the Car scene!
  • Lol….the way Prithvi asks Damini in his usual cute way, if he can go to Pune along with Angad and Kripa and the way Angad grimaces when he says that was just priceless. Gosh, Angad is so jealous of Prithvi, it does add a very boyish dimension to Angad's overall character!
  • The Hotel Scene. Classic all the way! (Though we all know, that it's a shameless copy!) Angad ruled, rocked and reigned in this scene. The entire scene was just reeking of cuteness. The way Angad flirts with the receptionist, and the way Kripa keeps looking at him with suspicion (her expressions were very good in this scene) and the best part was when Angad goes and plops himself on the Bed and Kripa asks him with innocence, ''Mera room kahana hai?'' and Angad is like, ''Jahan tum khadi ho.'' Then ofcourse Kripa's outburst against Angad that he is trying to trap her and take advantage of the situation was so funny. But the Icing on the Cake was the way Angad comes and stands in front of Kripa when she accuses him of  trying to ''trap'' her and the way he bursts out laughing and puts Kripa in her proper place, was just hilarious! In that one scene, Angad showed Anger, Sarcasm, Humor, Scorn and Ego! The way he puts down Kripa was just amazing, and yes, Kripa's expression on  getting the rebuff were priceless too, as if she has been just hit by a boulder on her head! The lady acted well in this scene!

The Sour Lemons:

Harshini is thick as a wall! I would have felt sympathetic towards her feelings for Prithvi if she just a little less irritating and dumb than she is shown to be, but her character is so half-baked & so childish, that you just feel pity for Prithvi, who has landed himself in a big bowl of ''Hot Soup'' by accidentally passing on his love letter to Harshini!

Kripa's outburst against Angad in the Hotel. Though I found it very funny in one way, I was again very irritated by Kripa's attitude! I just wish she would stop giving herself so much importance and become a little modest. Kripa really thinks that a hunk like Angad would ever bother to even try ''trapping'' a girl like Kripa????  Phuleese….Krip's, gimme a break!

Overall, a cute & funny episode, but then again nothing in terms of moving the story ahead! But I guess, the whole charm of a love-story is in its moments, dialogues, scenes and the on-screen chemistry of the characters, that way KYPH scores on all counts!

Dying to see what happens once Angad & Kripa are stuck in the rain, next week!

Cheers,

Chilly

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Hey chilly, was looking forward to ur comments. As usual wonderful.

Serial makers, apart from film songs as background scores for their serials also lift scenes as well. It has become a usual routine.

Twists have already started arriving with Prithvi's love letter reaching the wrong hands and I dunno why ppl never address their letters (Prithvi to Kripa) nor sign them (Harshini to Prithvi). LOL

Swathi

ADITI-252002 Newbie
ADITI-252002
ADITI-252002

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Hi Chilly,

Good to see you on board.......missed u last couple of days...I hope your date went well.....and if not then don't worry..probably god has better things in store for you..Wink. Bhagwaan jo bhi karta hai hamare acche ke liye hi karta hai..I am talking from my personal experiences..I am just 2 years older to you and I am in the same boat...kabhi na kabhi toh kashti ko kinara milega...Big smile

So always be happy and we all love you here....and don't worry about the updates for KYPH..Your personal life is more important...Kabhi kabhi toh mein sochti hoon the time and energy we spend in thinking abt  KYPH. if we spend even 1/4 of this time thinking abt our own life then maybe kuch pharak pad jaye..right..Tongue

Take Care!

love

aditi

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Chilloo......

KYPH experience is incomplete without your tadka-comments. I hope your "personal prior committments" went off well, darling. I AGREE WITH YOU 100% this time. krips was acting like one little red-riding hood and Angad behaved like  a pseudo-big bad wolf! I wonder why did he lift his fingers to touch her face?
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Chilly, Excellent as usual. I started another thread before this or I would have added my views here. You can go to http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31924 to read my views. Aren't we hooked to this show now inspite of our hatred towards Ekta Wink
alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged
ohhhh ya...but still thanx to ekta for launching iq jeeju...he can now make it big 
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Chilly wonderful comment. Harshini looks like a bhootni,ghost,sadiyal,irritating and ugly and a girl and even meddles in somebody's matter. She stinks. She is DeadConfusedOuch. I just hate her and Anita any how. 2 days is like waiting for 2 yrs.When will monday come.
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged

waah chilly... aapka jawaab nahiin!!!

true... i just loved the hotel scene and when angad laughs at kripa over her lunatic theory!

Go to top