Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
TV stars and their filmi connect

Apurva Agnihotri: Following a promising start to his movie career he played a negative role in his debut 'Pardes' Agnihotri's filmi journey tapered off. He shifted focus to television, and tasted success as the impressive boss Armaan Suri in 'Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin'. His most recent show was 'Aasman Se Aage', in which he played the scheming producer of a reality show

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source:http://photos.mid-day.com/b-town-specials/tv-stars-and-their-filmi-connect/apurva-agnihotri/

Apurva I need you back ASAP on television... Any shade of character will do You have done wonders with ASA... Please don't make me wait too long... till all my hair turns grey !! Wish to see you back in another avatar...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFananizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08sami01KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV stars and their filmi connect" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
nice pic stylish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08KhatamKahani

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Sammy I think its Bidaaii days ka, ya ASA ppata nahi,I feel its an old picture they put.. Anyways he loks stylish who tho hai ...
I am so used to seeing him with glasses lekin hairstyle looks good, I would love to see him like this again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08sami01KhatamKahani

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Great pic... This is Anmol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolswethasyam08KhatamKahanishanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
This has come exactly 2 months after ASA got over, I hope he is back soon... I just want him back for a long time on television ... Glad they gave the connection of ASA and the scheming producer the word is truly one... He did awesome as DC still ringing in my head the character tops my list @ present...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
 hope he is back soon too as The character DC was his upbeat character, as now a days when actors are doing teh same sterotype characters he has surpassed that that made a new league of characterization... He has shown an amazing sense of variation as DC and it was a grey to positive character , Apurva you are missed on television for some of us who really like your work so be back soon... and with another uplifted role tailored for you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Well said Sammy, can''t agree more with what you say. Apu needs to be back and soon with another impressive role. Smile. Iam rather forced to reply reading what you have written.Clap
Bhanu is right, this is Anmol, he used to frequently wear this white shirt, im fact this suit was worn while taking the trip outside with Ragini and they were stranded in the rain.

Edited by rekha03 - 15 September 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Sammy made a new league of characterization well said ClapClap

I hope he is back my worst fear will be over... I need to watch quality stuff & he proved it with the character of DC which is way ahead of what is shown now a days on TV, infact he is core TV, He knows the pulse of a viewer like me...

Wish to see you back Apurva soon on television .. Dramas are everywhere, what ASA gave was a taste of reality in the television core..& you were the master ..Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.