Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys in my short amount of hindi serials ever i have seen today Kaire epi to be showing fastest re-wedding +  kick out of "the ex"   in less than 15 minutes of a epi lol. . EPIC. .

I covered today based on precap yesterday in yesterday's bang . . that was rather really short,

But for today all i gotta say is. . ::: DAMN Imarti,   well the damage will be to her own family business lol. . if all the papads+ achar go bad lol. . 

precap:  Damn Ved. .  cant he handle the crisis alone?? I think he again acted like a thoughless  order from Imarti follower lol.  and interuppted the building up intimacy between AMbuj. .

Really wish lali was here, she wud aleast have most likely told Ved to not interfere with AMbuj  and taunt VEd that he is not romantic enuf. . 😆
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, it was super rushed. They could have extended this at least until next week's episode as normal serials do.  Kinda worried when they move so fast in a serial.😕
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

I agree, it was super rushed. They could have extended this at least until next week's episode as normal serials do.  Kinda worried when they move so fast in a serial.😕

yes,

it smoetimes makes me feel that rushed pace of kairee might be a reason for its lower trps, coz sometimes viewers cud miss episodes, and in kairee everyepisode usually is a big bang /major turnover, and when a viewer comes back to watch, they will be usualyl disconnected from the plot of the serial. . . =lower trps coz viewers loose connection most likely

so too much rushing in kairee is not a gud thing, i wud also not mind if the at least delayed it a bit, coz it wud be a  bit more fluid . .   
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I prefer the fast treatment, the only reason I lose interest in shows when they stretch and drag it from Fridays to Mondays and on and on and on.  Kairee is unique to me just for this reason.  Each and every track should be dealt with immediately, no long camera merry go rounds, five minute eye locks, 10 minute staring games.   I like Kairee for fast track treatment.  So thanks CVs for the fatafat express.  Now Vibha ka track ka kya hoga and if mala has been thrown out now what will she do??  I read she is being replaced so they have thought something for that particular character, lets see where they take the mala loop😆
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratts

I prefer the fast treatment, the only reason I lose interest in shows when they stretch and drag it from Fridays to Mondays and on and on and on.  Kairee is unique to me just for this reason.  Each and every track should be dealt with immediately, no long camera merry go rounds, five minute eye locks, 10 minute staring games.   I like Kairee for fast track treatment.  So thanks CVs for the fatafat express.  Now Vibha ka track ka kya hoga and if mala has been thrown out now what will she do??  I read she is being replaced so they have thought something for that particular character, lets see where they take the mala loop😆

yeah, I personally as well absolutely love the speed. .

but soemtimes its speedy yes, but more overspeeded. . .    coz based on inconsistent viewership, a inconsistent viewer will most likely be put off coz a track usually finishes soo fast lol that when the viewer comes back its something new altogether,  . .

but for me personally, i am loving it like the way it is lol
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My threshold for jhelofying serials is really low.   Even the episode where they spent an whole segment with ambi dancing annoyed me and I did not watch it (I was like okay we get it, now please get on with it).😆😆
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratts

My threshold for jhelofying serials is really low.   Even the episode where they spent an whole segment with ambi dancing annoyed me and I did not watch it (I was like okay we get it, now please get on with it).😆😆

lol 😆  ..  i wud not mind some slow moments like that lol. . 😆
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kairi is in rush hours to catch the high jet speed... All the things happens in one episode...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

Kairi is in rush hours to catch the high jet speed... All the things happens in one episode...

you summed it all up in that one line  😊   and that speed is most likely contibuting to alienating non-frequent viewers, coz not everyone has the internet to catch up on the epis lol