PMing more than 20 buddies at once!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Well first of all I understand that this option of PMing the entire friend list is restricted due to SPAM & abuse. But in allowing us to PM only buddies if we want to PM all members will not make this situation arise.

because usually you don't have serial spammers in your friends list. And even if you added one, the moment u see SPAM messages you can unbuddy ASAP!!

For someone who has like 600+ Friends and hundred or so pending requests, it is going to take well over an hour to finish PMing all your buddies. (talking from personal experiencešŸ„±)

And as we do not have an option in a New message's buddy list to separate 'pending requests' , 'blocked people/people who have blocked u' & 'friends' we'll have to hand pick everything if we wanted to send something only to friends!

And we really really have to take ages and ages if we have to PM the FF links to the entire buddy list and it is painstaking and simply drains me out.

Also if abuse, and other problems occurring is a problem can't you restrict this 'PMing all the buddies in the list' option only to IF Rockerz or above cz very rarely would a member with a high post count go around spamming as compared to Newbies.

Pretty please do consider this cz this is a dire issue so many are facing!!

Regards

Hey Sunara,

I have been told that it will be worked on but it may require some time:) 

Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey Sunara,

I have been told that it will be worked on but it may require some time:) 

oh! thanks a lot Aahaana! I'm glad to hear that!! šŸ˜³