Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yaar this amar is really more stupid than i thought he would be .. i wonder how he got admission in M.A in the first place.. iam sure he is studying in some sorta jhopdi university ...
nidhi told him on the first day itself that she is married ..when she asked him how would her husband feel.Now is she supposed to tell her marital status to every patient ,patient's relatives ,friends ,mohallawallas and so on or wat? How can he even ask her why dint she put sindoor and MS.. uski marzi yaar...
usko sapna aayega ki u would fall in love wid her ?
ise kehte hain aa bail mujhe maar ! 

Edited by jayanti_dj - 13 September 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

myerashalini.malik72heydoc27OneWishSSA777vyomanshobha21koyelbasuSujatha.raomudraswathiAnjali_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "annoying stupid amar" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
There was no basis to his angst...did not feel sorry for him in the least..but what surprises me is that, despite his personal and leading questions, Nidhi has such unshakeable faith in him...what does she even know of him to trust him so much...?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniSSA777shobha21koyelbasujayanti_dj

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Amar ko maaro goli.. two bit scene ka mehmaan... I dont get what has filled Nidhi with... she was only waiting for that 'come home' dialogue and nothing else..Angry

Mnay people are comparing this track with Mallika... no.. atleast Mallika has a past for 12 years for Ashu to not to believe... But Amar...Angry.. chodo..

Somehow, I didnot get Ashu too... har baat pe chodne ki naam kyon lete hain...

I was hoping, he would patiently make her understand..when he told her to close the door...and he did too for some time... then what happened...Confused..

I guess, he left for that 'ateet visarjan' again...(ofcourse, whatever I guess that wouldnt happen..so..one can happily eliminate this idea)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777shobha21jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Amar ko maaro goli.. two bit scene ka mehmaan... I dont get what has filled Nidhi with... she was only waiting for that 'come home' dialogue and nothing else..Angry

Mnay people are comparing this track with Mallika... no.. atleast Mallika has a past for 12 years for Ashu to not to believe... But Amar...Angry.. chodo..

I was hoping, he would patiently make her understand..when he told her to close the door...and he did too for some time... then what happened...Confused..

I guess, he left for that 'ateet visarjan' again...(ofcourse, whatever I guess that wouldnt happen..so..one can happily eliminate this idea)

Mudra...this has been my point too...how can you even compare a twelve year old friendship with what cannot even be described as a casual acquaintance...

And about patience, I thought he lost it when she questioned his professional integrity...she started talking about falsifying reports yaar,...I think he could not take it beyond that,...he was okay with her loss of faith or trust or whatever in him as a husband...but when she questioned his professional commitment, I think it was too much to digest...that is the very essence of the man that he is, after all!

sharma.shivanifanktlkSSA777shobha21jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

nidhi is outrightly questioning his diagnosis re.. plus his integrity .how can anyone tolerate that?
besides she is rejecting the truth which is in front of her..coz she feels amar cant do it... am sure she wont recognize the truth even if it danced in front of her wearing dobby's tea cozy...
she thinks ashu is so jealous of amar that he wuld go to any extent ..
ashu did try to make her understand ..  but how can anyone show truth to a person who just doesnt wanna see?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniSSA777shobha21mudraswathi

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

And about patience, I thought he lost it when she questioned his professional integrity...she started talking about falsifying reports yaar,...I think he could not take it beyond that,...he was okay with her loss of faith or trust or whatever in him as a husband...but when she questioned his professional commitment, I think it was too much to digest...that is the very essence of the man that he is, after all!

what would have he done ...if that was some other intern...

SSA777shobha21jayanti_dj

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Nidhis behaviour is so bewildering ... its like she has made things related to Amar an EGO issue n wont hear any logic .. no matter how much its true! 

fanktlkSSA777shobha21jayanti_djmudraswathi

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

what would have he done ...if that was some other intern...

another intern wont tell him our relationship is in dancer coz of amar, my dear !

SSA777shobha21mudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top