Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ Update roster opened up - Again! +\ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RICOPUNK101

Hey there. I can be your Thurday back-up. So I'll get PM's when the original updater is busy, right?
Thanks
-Disha
Sorry. I'm new on this forum but I've watched the show from the start.Big smile.

Thanks.  I'm adding your name - the roster is now complete.  Will update it in the AM as well.

Monday
Regular Written Updater - Lubz.TaAnu
Backup Updater - -vandy-

Tuesday 
Regular Written Updater - harshu.sundas 

Backup Updater -  -vandy-

Wednesday
Regular Written Updater - -vandy-
Backup Updater -  harshu.sundas

Thursday
Regular Written Updater - BizzyLizzy
Backup Updater - 
RICOPUNK101

Friday
Regular Written Updater - Chandnixxx
Backup Updater - BizzyLizzy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelights

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ Update roster opened up - Again! +\ (Page 5)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
The list of updaters has been updated in the Archives Mansion here.  It's in pg 1, so you can always check it to find out whose turn it is.

Thank you everybody for volunteering. Thumbs Up This new role of yours goes live Monday.  We look forward to your updates, and like Jess mentioned, hope to see good and detailed updates from you. Smile

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Important NOTE for the Backup Updaters -

If you do not see a written update within 12 hours of the episode airing, please go ahead and write the WU for your given day.

Thanks,
Naina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.-vandy-

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
So we're in need of a backup updater for Fridays. Anyone willing to take that? 

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
^ I can do it. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwale..Naina...Vrish.

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks! Have added your name. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwale.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Okay, I know we have what we have above, but w/ the statement by many this week that once Raghav is gone, they are gone as well, we decided that we need to do this exercise again.

So here it is again.  We want 5 volunteers for updates.  As earlier, pick 2 days - 1 day that you'd be normally doing updates, and another when you'll be backing up.  Like we have it now, within the first 12 hours after the show airs, it's the responsibility of the regular updater to provide the WU.  If she doesn't by then, then the back-up updater should fill in.  Ideally, if you are a regular updater and on a certain day suspect that you won't be able to update, then please PM me/Naina (once she gets back her power from Hurricane Sandy) or your backup updater to fill in, so that she can do the regular update.  Hopefully, we should see daily updates within 12 hours of the episode airing.

That's one.  Now the other.  This is purely a voluntary activity, so this time, we do not want to see updaters writing that they are boycotting the show, and only fulfilling a 'moral duty' to update.  In all honesty, that's hogwash - nobody is forcing anyone to do it, there is no 'moral duty or responsibility' to do squat, and we don't want to see that in the update.  There are people who might be stumbling into the serial, start watching it anytime and totally unaware about the history, and we don't want their experience to be an unpleasant one.

Therefore, only volunteer if you are actually a regular viewer of the show, and plan to keep watching it.  If at any point in time, due to either personal reasons, or the show becoming unwatchable for you, you don't want to continue watching it, let us (me or Naina) know, and we'll look for a replacement.  But only sign up for this activity if it's something you enjoy doing, and actually have the time.  Oh, and if you are one of those not planning to watch the serial, don't bother signing up (this ought to be obvious, but I guess not)

I'm starting this enrollment now, so that by this weekend, we have a completely new roster, and that next week, we can resume activity.  Note that all slots above are now open, and so pick your days.

To make this slightly easier for me, preferably pick your 2 days instead of posting 'I can take any day' LOL  I appreciate the gesture, but it makes this easier.  If I see 2 people volunteering on the same days for the same roles, we can adjust that.

Oh, and one more thing - only volunteer for yourself.  Volunteering the name of your friend or someone else will not be entertained.  Everyone can speak for herself.

The current roster expires this Friday.  Next week onwards, this new roster will take over.

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by RICOPUNK101

Hey there. I can be your Thurday back-up. So I'll get PM's when the original updater is busy, right?
Thanks
-Disha
Sorry. I'm new on this forum but I've watched the show from the start.Big smile.

Thanks.  I'm adding your name - the roster is now complete.  Will update it in the AM as well.

Monday
Regular Written Updater - Lubz.TaAnu
Backup Updater - -vandy-

Tuesday 
Regular Written Updater - harshu.sundas 

Backup Updater -  -vandy-

Wednesday
Regular Written Updater - -vandy-
Backup Updater -  harshu.sundas

Thursday
Regular Written Updater - BizzyLizzy
Backup Updater - 
RICOPUNK101

Friday
Regular Written Updater - Chandnixxx
Backup Updater - BizzyLizzy

Edited by .Vrish. - 31 October 2012 at 4:05am

MahinK

turnonthelights

turnonthelights

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Umm. I can do Thursday and Friday- and perhaps be backup for Wednesday.
-DishaSmile

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.