Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ Update roster opened up - Again! +\ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
naina, vandy di even told me 2 send d info dat she can do it 4 d rest of d days.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ Update roster opened up - Again! +\ (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by ..Naina..

@dkmystery - I would prefer it if vandy herself posted here to let me know. If you would like to take the updates for any day, then I can add that.

@Sundas - Will edit.

I posted coz she won't be online till tomorrow morn n she wanted me to inform u gals that she is avail. for the updates. If we wait for her to be online, chances r the spots get filled before she lands.

Let the people who are interested give us their preferences.  Some may coincide, but ultimately, they'll be assigned so that the slots get filled.  It's not just a question of telling us that they're willing to update - we'd like to know which days are suitable, and all.  And ultimately, when we are filling the slots, we'd need their feedback as to whether they're okay w/ it.

Which is why we need the volunteers here to directly tell us their convenience.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.snowflake.

bananabounty

bananabounty

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I agree to what Vrish says. A lot of members at first signup to writing updates but eventually only a couple of them remain consistent with their work.

Backup updaters are needed as well.

As far as I'm concerned, I can conveniently write updates every single day. Let me know when y'll need my input. I'm just a PM away :)

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by ..Naina..

@dkmystery - I would prefer it if vandy herself posted here to let me know. If you would like to take the updates for any day, then I can add that.

@Sundas - Will edit.

I posted coz she won't be online till tomorrow morn n she wanted me to inform u gals that she is avail. for the updates. If we wait for her to be online, chances r the spots get filled before she lands.

Let the people who are interested give us their preferences.  Some may coincide, but ultimately, they'll be assigned so that the slots get filled.  It's not just a question of telling us that they're willing to update - we'd like to know which days are suitable, and all.  And ultimately, when we are filling the slots, we'd need their feedback as to whether they're okay w/ it.

Which is why we need the volunteers here to directly tell us their convenience.

I get it. Nads has confirmed Vandy is free n available for the days that r left now. u can fill them up with her name as the regular one.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
That's not the reason we want backup volunteers.  Reason we want them is that in the event that a regular updater is unable to update - for whatever reason - the back-up can bat for her.  This is something expected to happen occasionally, but not be the norm.

If somebody expects that from a certain period onwards, she won't be able to update any more, it's a different thing.  We'd then have to get a replacement and update the roster.

But thanks for volunteering.

Anybody else who volunteers, please indicate your preferred primary & backup days, leaving out the slots that have so far already been taken.

P.S.  All of you, please stop volunteering Vandy.  Whenever she comes, we'll let her choose her slot from whatever's remaining, which shouldn't be a problem if every day is okay w/ her.  We want to hear in first person who wants to volunteer, and for which days.  Like Sundas did.  And we're ideally trying to get 5 volunteers for each of the days, who can also act as backup.  So it's not like there is a shortage of updaters who will be accepted.  Once we get 5, we are happy.

Edited by .Vrish. - 13 September 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I am ready to update monday to thursday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_harshu.sundas

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

I am ready to update monday to thursday

Thank you.  Of the available slots, which day would you prefer (pick 1) to be primary updater, & backup (again, pick 1)?  Same question to bananabounty

Sundas, please let us know if you'd be willing to be the back-up for any of the other 4 days.  Same question for Lubz.

So one more volunteer, and looks like we're good.

bananabounty

bananabounty

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I'd leave that to you Vrish. I can update on any day you assign to me. A prior reminder should do it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.