Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

CC: P.K.A (Crazzies) # 21 - invite only (Page 7)

Havvii IF-Sizzlerz
Havvii
Havvii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11461

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Havvii

to fir shuru me thora dard hoga


Aur agar na hua toh? LOL
lmaoo usme mai kya karu aske ur cook fr better recipe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15483

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Chitra: This is what I wrote in the PM. Don't know why you didn't get it.

You know what Chitra, that is exactly what I have been thinking since days now Confused . I am so confused. I don't know what to give him. I want to give him something unique and different. Not those typical gifts that everybody gives to each other. I mean he has everything, like seriously. Rich guys have every freaking materialistic thing and so does he. I want to give him something that has more emotional value than price value. Am I making any sense? Confused Do you have any ideas? I have a really weird idea that keeps popping in my head, but I am not too sure about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 15483

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Havvii

to fir shuru me thora dard hoga


Aur agar na hua toh? LOL
lmaoo usme mai kya karu aske ur cook fr better recipe


Mera cook chutti pe hai filhaal to tumhi se kaam chalana parega WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

Havvii IF-Sizzlerz
Havvii
Havvii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11461

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Originally posted by Havvii

Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Havvii

Originally posted by fia21

Omg Ali just texted me this: "Did you like the pasta last night? :P"
Hahahahahaha dekha double meaning batein sirf main nahin kertiROFL

ask him to teach u wrap towel bt be gentle., remember


Lmao hahahahahaah omg hahahahahROFLROFL
Being gentle is not fun waisay. LmaoLOLROFL

to fir shuru me thora dard hoga

hehehhe this is epic sowmyaROFLROFL, shuru me thora dard hoga then u will be fineROFL

then she will say stop in mid nd then will try again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 7549

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by chitra_rao

Originally posted by Havvii

to fir shuru me thora dard hoga

hehehhe this is epic sowmyaROFLROFL, shuru me thora dard hoga then u will be fine ROFL


Hahahahaha omg I can't believe we are so openly discussing my future sex life ROFL
I love you guys ROFL

hahah suru tumne kiya, hum tho bas doti farz nibha rahe hai ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Joined: 16 February 2012
Posts: 10157

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@Chitra  dont worry, i'll inform u if i dont end up in prision ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 7549

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Chitra: This is what I wrote in the PM. Don't know why you didn't get it.

You know what Chitra, that is exactly what I have been thinking since days now Confused . I am so confused. I don't know what to give him. I want to give him something unique and different. Not those typical gifts that everybody gives to each other. I mean he has everything, like seriously. Rich guys have every freaking materialistic thing and so does he. I want to give him something that has more emotional value than price value. Am I making any sense? Confused Do you have any ideas? I have a really weird idea that keeps popping in my head, but I am not too sure about it.

heheh got it, I know was in my PM, yes yes dimag ki batti jali LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

Havvii IF-Sizzlerz
Havvii
Havvii

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 11461

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Nihu ok bye enjoy cooking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1202   Views: 22150

Nomaa. 1202 22150 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 602   Views: 15190

-tehreem- 602 15190 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
KPS#74-Invite Only- MainHoonAadatSeyMajboor <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: gia.khan   Replies: 897   Views: 20958

gia.khan 897 20958 11 August 2012 at 9:26am by REA_33
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: -Ravjot-   Replies: 479   Views: 10998

-Ravjot- 479 10998 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 10987

debayon 345 10987 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index