Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

CC: P.K.A (Crazzies) # 21 - invite only (Page 149)

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 7549

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Christmas is the only birthday party where everybody gets presents except the guy whose birthday it is.
ROFL
hahahahah so true LOL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15370

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Hahaha yeah exactly I would have gotten something extremely sarcastic in reply LOL I was gonna ask someone to get me lunch but then I decided to lift my butt cuz it feel a bit sore LOL Hahahaha water in shrimp? Lol LOL That's epic LOL LOL Wait how about fried shrimp? Or baked ones? Lmfaoo LOL LOL Try other kinds lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15370

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Originally posted by alissa345

I am so bored that I am Texting random Christmas songs to him LOL


rofl why dont u talk to him, lolLOL, still pretending to be mad at himWink
Lol I can't just call, he needs to realize I am a busy person too and not Just fooling around which I actually am LOL LOL Hagahaha you know this was the recent one "all I want for Christmas is gift" ROFL
Pretending? LOL See its hard for me to get mad ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 7549

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Hahaha yeah exactly I would have gotten something extremely sarcastic in reply LOL I was gonna ask someone to get me lunch but then I decided to lift my butt cuz it feel a bit sore LOL Hahahaha water in shrimp? Lol LOL That's epic LOL LOL Wait how about fried shrimp? Or baked ones? Lmfaoo LOL LOL Try other kinds lol
rofl u seriouly were gonn ask to get u lunch good u dint do that, coz u wouldnt have got any sarcsatic reply, u would have got something thrown on u lol LOL
yep she likes all kinds of shrimps, and I'm a vegetarina lol, I onlyeat eggs, no meats, no sea food LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alissa345

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 7549

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by chitra_rao

Originally posted by alissa345

I am so bored that I am Texting random Christmas songs to him LOL


rofl why dont u talk to him, lolLOL, still pretending to be mad at himWink
Lol I can't just call, he needs to realize I am a busy person too and not Just fooling around which I actually am LOL LOL Hagahaha you know this was the recent one "all I want for Christmas is gift" ROFL
Pretending? LOL See its hard for me to get mad ROFL

rofl really busy ha, lol, yep sitting in ur couch, watching home alone series, he would have alerady know that how busy u actually are lol LOL, ROFL dont worry, he is getting u ur gift Wink
Oh  ya its hard for u to get mad beacuse u r always mad at him LOL
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15370

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Read this my friend found it somewhere and texted me LOL



I've been bad a few times this year, but it was worth it…you judgmental fat bas***d!
ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 7549

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
hey machine -gun time to rush out for last minute party shopping, lol, have fin and an amazing christmas, I so wanted to finish this thread lol ,Love u loads HugHeart, catch u tomorrow, or on Wednesday 
chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 7549

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Read this my friend found it somewhere and texted me LOL



I've been bad a few times this year, but it was worth it'you judgmental fat bas***d!
ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL rofl good one , byee machine-gun , merry Christmas to u and ur family Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1202   Views: 22169

Nomaa. 1202 22169 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 602   Views: 15278

-tehreem- 602 15278 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
KPS#74-Invite Only- MainHoonAadatSeyMajboor <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: gia.khan   Replies: 897   Views: 21000

gia.khan 897 21000 11 August 2012 at 9:26am by REA_33
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: -Ravjot-   Replies: 479   Views: 11025

-Ravjot- 479 11025 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: debayon   Replies: 345   Views: 11028

debayon 345 11028 20 June 2012 at 8:09am by The-ShakMeister

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index