Chat Clubs

CC: P.K.A (Crazzies) # 21 - invite only (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 151

alissa345

IF-Sizzlerz

alissa345

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Originally posted by alissa345

Lol yeah still on the couch LOL I finished my juice though LOL LOL
What are you doing? LOL LOL

oh u finished ur juice how is ur eyes now lolLOL,
I'm in my lappy waiting for my friend to come back from work, she is working today her dumb office, lolLOL, she is gonna come back in an hour toughSmile
I'm so sorry for replying this late I went to get done lunch LOL oh okay, so you chilling too LOL Lol I actually moved my ass a bit Tongue I think I am getting bored LOL Everything is already done so can't even do anything apart from eating LOL LOL

no problem for a chance I though u were helping up with something lol, but u went to have lunch hahahaLOL, lol yep comon its 4:00 pm already soeverythingwould be done by nowLOL, yep u moved ur ass till the kitchen for ur lunchLOL
Lol you thought I was helping? LOL Well I was thinking of saying that "anything I can help you with" but I would have gotten something sarcastic in reply anyways so better not LOL LOL LOL
Seriously everything is done and that's great for me rite? LOL guess what I had? Rice and shrimp :) and strawberry smoothie lol. I made it myself :D LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC: P.K.A (Crazzies) # 21 - invite only (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alissa345

IF-Sizzlerz

alissa345

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I am so bored that I am Texting random Christmas songs to him LOL

chitra_rao

alissa345

IF-Sizzlerz

alissa345

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Last Christmas I gave you my heart the very next day you gave it away LOL

alissa345

IF-Sizzlerz

alissa345

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Santa cutie hurry down the chimney tonight Wink LOL LOL

chitra_rao

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Lol yeah still on the couch LOL I finished my juice though LOL LOL
What are you doing? LOL LOL

oh u finished ur juice how is ur eyes now lolLOL,
I'm in my lappy waiting for my friend to come back from work, she is working today her dumb office, lolLOL, she is gonna come back in an hour toughSmile
I'm so sorry for replying this late I went to get done lunch LOL oh okay, so you chilling too LOL Lol I actually moved my ass a bit Tongue I think I am getting bored LOL Everything is already done so can't even do anything apart from eating LOL LOL

no problem for a chance I though u were helping up with something lol, but u went to have lunch hahahaLOL, lol yep comon its 4:00 pm already soeverythingwould be done by nowLOL, yep u moved ur ass till the kitchen for ur lunchLOL
Lol you thought I was helping? LOL Well I was thinking of saying that "anything I can help you with" but I would have gotten something sarcastic in reply anyways so better not LOL LOL LOL
Seriously everything is done and that's great for me rite? LOL guess what I had? Rice and shrimp :) and strawberry smoothie lol. I made it myself :D LOL
yes I though u actually went to help ur mom lol LOL, well yes had u said that u would have recived some sarcastic reply lol LOL
hahaha, ohh nice, u like shrimp, my frined, rene, she loves shrimp soup, but it feel it is just water with shrimp floating on it lol,oh I love strwabeery smootie too, actualli I like anything in strawberry and chocolates lol, u made it urself, nice Big smile

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

I am so bored that I am Texting random Christmas songs to him LOL

rofl why dont u talk to him, lol LOL, still pretending to be mad at him Wink

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Santa cutie hurry down the chimney tonight Wink LOL LOL
ROFL
Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and cheques, Sign your x on the line.
I love this song lol 

alissa345

IF-Sizzlerz

alissa345

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Christmas is the only birthday party where everybody gets presents except the guy whose birthday it is.
ROFL

chitra_rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top