Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Havvii

who?where?why?

lol i was talking about u soumya πŸ˜†
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@chitru yeah in front of her, and she just smiled and pretended like nothing happened buy she obviously heard it πŸ˜› Yeah he called this morning and asked my little bro if I am doing any work or not πŸ˜† you see this, it's like jail. All my rights have been taken away πŸ˜† Then he talked to me and goes good morning when it was afternoon and I woke up late tgat was pure sarcasm I know it πŸ˜› πŸ˜† So I just said don't forget to bring my gift when you come for the mass and bye bye. πŸ˜†
chitra_rao thumbnail

Acha ab sachi wala bye

hahha okie tujhe bhi sachi wala byeee πŸ˜†
alissa345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

what hapened, u mean stomach cramps ?😲did u steal and eat somthingπŸ˜†, or its the regular monthly visitor lol

Lol I did eat sone stuff with put permission but that's not it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think I ate too much maybe πŸ˜† Monthly visitor is almost on it's way back now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It came 5 days ago πŸ˜†
alissa345 thumbnail

Acha ab sachi wala bye

Bye bye soumy πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
chitra_rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: alissa345

@chitru yeah in front of her, and she just smiled and pretended like nothing happened buy she obviously heard it πŸ˜› Yeah he called this morning and asked my little bro if I am doing any work or not πŸ˜† you see this, it's like jail. All my rights have been taken away πŸ˜† Then he talked to me and goes good morning when it was afternoon and I woke up late tgat was pure sarcasm I know it πŸ˜› πŸ˜† So I just said don't forget to bring my gift when you come for the mass and bye bye. πŸ˜†

rofl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, omg really he asked ur bro that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, well he should have expected a no for an answer lol, now that was mean lol πŸ˜†, hahah what did u bro say, no dont answer that i lknow lolπŸ˜†. ROFL he seems to be in machine-gun se kaam karwao mood today lol πŸ˜†.
OMG u really said that well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, ok now i wont be suprised if he doent bring the gift lol ot atleast pretend to not bring it πŸ˜†
chitra_rao thumbnail

Lol I did eat sone stuff with put permission but that's not it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think I ate too much maybe πŸ˜† Monthly visitor is almost on it's way back now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It came 5 days ago πŸ˜†

hahahha lol u already stole and eat hahahah, hope u dint touch the cake πŸ˜‰, ohh good then πŸ˜†
alissa345 thumbnail

roflπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, omg really he asked ur bro thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, well he should have expected a no for an answer lol, now that was mean lolπŸ˜†, hahah what did u bro say, no dont answer that i lknow lolπŸ˜†. ROFL he seems to be in machine-gun se kaam karwao mood today lolπŸ˜†.
OMG u really said that wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, ok now i wont be suprised if he doent bring the gift lol ot atleast pretend to not bring itπŸ˜†

Yeah that's what he asked that little demon and you already know what he would have replied back, he told him the whole story in his own edition :P lol see even you think it's mean πŸ˜† I really am not liking him today πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Hahaha but the awesome part is that I still didn't move a bit πŸ˜† Hagaha he knows it's either be nice and bring the gift or else lol no other option 🀣
alissa345 thumbnail

hahahha lol u already stole and eat hahahah, hope u dint touch the cakeπŸ˜‰, ohh good thenπŸ˜†

I didt touch the cake only the candies πŸ˜†
You know I am still hungry, gosh what happened to my eating habits πŸ˜†
chitra_rao thumbnail

Yeah that's what he asked that little demon and you already know what he would have replied back, he told him the whole story in his own edition :P lol see even you think it's mean πŸ˜† I really am not liking him today πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Hahaha but the awesome part is that I still didn't move a bit πŸ˜† Hagaha he knows it's either be nice and bring the gift or else lol no other option 🀣

rofl his own edition means he served him his story with all the mirch masala hahahaπŸ˜†, hahahhaha u are still warming teh couch lol, πŸ˜†, yep if he doent wanna piss u off and not talk to u till u r der, he better get the gift lol πŸ˜†