Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HEY GUYZ I M BACK WITH PART ONE HOPE U WILL LIKE IT THIS THE BIGGEST THINK EVER I WROTE MORE THAN 1500 I GUESS I M WRITTING FIRST TIME ON VIRIKA THAN TOO EMOTIONAL ONE SO HOPE U WILL LIKE IT WAS TAUGHT JOB FOR ME I WROTE EMOTIONAL ONE BEFORE BUT FOR VIRMAN  HOPE U WILL LIKE IT 😊 I WAS SCARED TO WRITE  DEDICATED TO MY DOLL NIA SHARMA IT'S HER B'DAY GIRL MAY GOD BLESS U AND THIS B'DAY AND ALL THE COMING B'DAY HAVE A B'DAY BAST LOVE U SOOO MUCH GIRL IT'S FEELS LIKE TODAY IS MY B'DAY I M SOO EXCITEDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol its totally flimy update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† enjoy readingπŸ˜‰

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

Jeevika was all numb after the break down of the news she was not in this world she was lost in her own world Viren understand her situation and he hold her by her shoulder and help her to get up from the chair and they went outside the Doctor's cabin Viren was still holding Jeevika by her shoulder  and they both were lost in their own world they came outside the hospital and viren make Jeevika seat inside the car and he too seat in the car they don't want to go home and break this sad news but they have too before viren started to drive his phone rang and both came out of their world of thoughts

Viren said ''Viraat ka phone hai,'mai abhi aaya'' after saying this he went outside the car

Phone convo-

Viraat-Bhai aap aur bhabhi ghar kab aaraheho sab aapka wait kar rahe hai aur doctor ne kya kaha

Viren-Bhai mai ghar aakar batata hu

Viraat-thik hai jaldi aana

Viren hung up the phone and went inside the car and said

''sab ghar par hamara intazar kar rahe hai hame chalna chahiye''

Still lost in her world Jeevika said ''Virenji mai ghar nahi jaana chati hoon thodi der mai akele rehena chahati hoon plz mai abhi kissi ko face nahi karna chahti''

Viren- par Jeevika kab kabhi na kabhi toh humhe unhe face karn padega

Jeevika- plz virenji thodi der mai aapne aap ko waqt dena chahati hoon plz

Viren-thik hai hum yahi par beech hai waha chalte hai mujhe pata hai ki tumhe saamdar ke kinaare jaakar shaanti milti hai

Jeevika- thanks u viren jee

Viren drive towards the beech it was all silent in the car till they reach beach

They both set on the bench both were still lost in their own world when suddenly a child fells down,and he started crying her mother came towards his child and make her seat on him seat on his lap wipe his tear gave him chocolate kiss on his check the boy became happy by the time Jeevika clutch his hand and tears start to fall from her eyes and fell on viren hand he cupped her face and said ''Jeevika tum kyu ro rahi hoon isme (in this) tum hari koy galti nahi hai who ek accident tha''

Jeevika-nahi viren jee aap ko aisa lagta hai par baaki sab kya kaheege

Viren-mujhe duniya ki nahi tum hari fikar hai maine tumse sach payaar kiya haichahe kuch bhi hojaye ek baat yaad rakhna that ''I love u'' bhul jaao yeh sab jo kuch hua I m always with u

Jeevika-viren jee aapke liye yeh sab kehna bahut aasan hai par merliye isse nibha bahut mushkil

Viren (holding jeevika's hand) and said-jeevika bacha sirf tumne nahi maine bhi khoya hai

Jeevika (by removing her hand from his grip)-par duniya baanch aapko nahi mujhe bulayegi aur kya pata aap bhi family pressure mai aakar dusri shaadi karle

Now holding her by shoulder viren said ''Jeevika tum yeh kaise soch sakti hoon mai aisa kar sakta hoon pucho aapne dil se aur family woh log tumse kitna pyaar karte hai kya woh log aisa karsakte aur surrogacy bhi ek optain hai ''

Jeevika- par koyi aur aurat kissi aur ke bache ko jaanam q degi

Aur agar deneke liye tayaar ho bhi gaye toh family nahi maanegi

Viren-mai baat karuga unse'''''..woh zarur maneege

Jeevika-Viren jee mujhe kuch der ke liye akele rehna hai plz

VIREN- par jeevika

Jeevika-plz maine kahana

Viren-thik hai jaisi tum hari marzi and he left living behind and broken jeevika

Hrishikesh

Doctor- I m sorry Mrs.chaudary aapki dadi aapni zindagi ki aakri saase lerahi hai aur who aapko kuch kehna chahati hai aap unse mil lijiye

(by the time maanvi was in tears she was numb she don't know what to do now if her dadi will live her she will be left all alone in this world) suddenly some one put assuring hand on her shoulder she turn and saw shiv standing she thought she was wrong shiv will be always with her side no matter what and he hugged her shiv took her hand in his and they went inside the room

Beeji-maanvi

Maanvi-nahi beeji aap plz kuch mat bolo

Beeji-nahi''''..aaj mujhe bolne de (she was breathing very fast) agar aaj nahi bolugi toh kabhi nahi''''''''bol paaugi

Maanvi-thikh hai bollo

Beeji-yeh 20-25saal purani baat hai jab tere dadaji ne ek zamin kharidi thi,tere dadaji ke guzrne ke baad mere paas kuch nahi bacha tha sirf tere papa yaani mera beta humara rehna humara guzara karna bahut mushkil hogaya tha isiliye maine who zamin''''''(breathing heavily) vijay singh vadhera ko girvi rakhdi aur paise liye par mai waqt par who chukka nahi paayi toh who zamin unke hi paas rehe gayi toh yeh meri aakri khuaish hai ki tu who zamin unse wapas le aur waha garib bacho ke liye school banna sake mai jaanti tu yeh mushkil hai par yeh tere dadaji,tere papa,teri mumma aur mera bhi sapna hai wada kar karegi na humara yeh sapna pura vada kar

Maanvi-who beeji

Beeji-wada kar (breathing heavily)

Maanvi-haan''..haan beeji mai aap sab ka sapna zaroor pura ka rugi (in tears)

Beeji- apna khayal rakhna

This were beeji's last words maanvi shouted beeji and started to cry she was completely breakdown she know shiv is with her but somewhere she still feels she is alone although shiv gives him the love the care which no one gave her somewhere she feels she all alone only her beeji was with but now she to left livng her alone to face the world which is evil she know shiv will be with her but his mom don't like her

Shamshan ghat

Pandiji ask '' chita ko agni kon dega'' maanvi step forward and said mai dogi'' every know how maanvi was she was stub born so one interfere and let her do whatever she was doing while giving agni to chittah she promised her beeji ''mai ap na wada zaroor ni bhaugi chahe kuch bhi hojaye'' shiv came to her for consoling her but his mom called him as she don't want her son to be with maanvi and shiv left as he can't deny his mom every one left just maanvi was left alone in shamshan ghat crying all her heart out because when she was small her beeji use to say ''yeh duniya achi nahi hai akele logo ka jeena mushkil kardeti hai'' now she has to face this cruel world her fate which is the reality

Back to Chandigarh

Viraat was in his room,suddenly maya entered the room and hug him from behind he was depressed and he was wishing someone to come and hug him and give him moral support because whatever happened in the house few weeks ago after that viren and jeevika had hard time to face so his dadaji gave him the responsibility to fight a case it was first time but he loose it but that didn't mean he didn't work he worked hard but still he was not that good as his bhai but he had worked hard but as usual he failed he wanted to became an singer but his family never gave him chance to show his talent they think it's just an useless think a waste of time he came out of his thought when someone entered in his room and hugged him from back a small smile crept on his face because he need that he know maya loves him but still when ever maya hug him he never feel he is complete he don't fine that heaven which he carve for in her arms he don't  know y,he always try to neglect this feeling but it rise again when ever she hug him

Maya-baby r u angry with me I know mujhe yaha ho na chahiye tha when u loose the case but I have to go at mrs reena's b'day party as she is MD of the brand which I endorse aur rahi di ki baat(she said with evil smile which gone un noticed by viraat as he know maya very well she has lame's of excuse to protect her self ) toh har kissi ki apni apni problems hoti hai so let it they face their problem

Viraat was shocked because he know how much his bhabhi loves maya and how her lil sis is busy attending party and saying it's their problem that their baby died before he/she born

But moreover that he needs maya now he was about to speak maya her phone started to ring and she went out saying him bye and giving him side hug to attend another party he felt bad he felt alone but no one was their for him

Dhundhla jaayein jo manzilein
Ik pal ko tu nazar jhuka
Jhuk jaaye sar jahan wahin
Milta hai rab ka raasta
Teri kismat tu badal de
Rakh himmat bas chal de
Tere saathi mere kadmon ke hain nishaan
Tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda

viren was walkingon the beach,while jeevika was sitting on thebeach crying

maanvi on shamshan ghat crying on her dark fate
and viraat was standing near window  thinking of his lonliness even when he is bless with many people
 but all of them still belive that somewhere their is solution to their problems

precap
''maya surrogate mother ban sakti hai''
 maya is shocked

i know its not full song but as the story will progress the song will progress

so how was it?
comment
pm will be send out later
 sorry for mistakes😊 
AND GUYZ SOON I WILL UPDATING OS ON VIRMAN I HAVE 4-5 IN MY MIND BUT M LAZINESS ALWAYS WIN BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON
ps-from next update pm will be send to those who r in my buddylist

Edited by uzmasable - 11 years ago
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

awesome part dear

so emotional

update it soon πŸ˜Š

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannat89

awesome part dear

so emotional

update it soon πŸ˜Š

thanks i'll update son may be 2day
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice...its amazing...
continue soon n plz pm me...
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
continue soon and thanks for the pm!!
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it!!
Continue soon & thanks 4 the pm!!
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aswww loved the virika part,Thnku for the pm and update soon,looking forward for the next part !!!
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
it was such a emotional update
cont soon
thanx for pm
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update of what I could understand, my Hindi is not very good so I could not understand the whole story.  Please can you English translate so I can read and understand it more?
mika17 thumbnail
awesome update, Plzzz pm me wn u update