Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dappylover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mannisha

This is just another twist as I see it.  Arjun and Purvi will be together.  Arjun has not accepted Ovi, nor will he in my opinion.  He was simply being civil to Ovi as requested by Purvi.  As much as he will try and forget and hate Purvi, the more he will love her.  As for that ugly Inspector, he will be the catalyst for Arvi reuniting...A little bit of optimism!

Lol mannisha your post made me smile thank you glad your still positive im losing hope slowly but the police guy is a big no no I will pull all my hair out if the even think of involving him with purvi because Arjun and purvi are made for each other and I hope what you say comes true and our dear arvi reunite.
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalininaik

Hi Trish,

how r U?did not see u'r post long time.I know u r one of die hard fan of Arvi.
ITs painful for me to see ARVI seperated.
Can't take it anymore.its really depressing to see them away from each other.AShWIK are perfect actors...was watching their some of romantic scenes ..just watched Arjun and Purvi today after reading todays update.there will be no together scenes as they r not marrried in the show.

why should CVs showing Arjun being soft towards OVi  ..may she related to Ekta  ..always i see shruthi Kanwar getting good clothes ,happy ending ..may she is the lead role,
Arman uniting is fine.Manav should understand that two peolple in love should get married,I always heard Archana saying to Purvi " i always want to be with my children but they r not accepting me"
HEaring this...
Purvi will definetly sacrifice. Arjun cannot be angry with Purvi.ITs all because of OVi.

Hi Shalini, I am good ..
 maybe Ovi is the main character and she gets good makeup clothes, and the hero. 😭
upset with how things have shaped up for arvi. 😭
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Originally posted by: Huma-

I've lost all hopes now  😭

Arjun ovi Purvi sameer new couple of PR bullshit😡🤢

Huma, you were one of the most positive about arvi, even you have lost hopes😭
this is really sad.
Missing you and everyone in the forum😭 and my arvi
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i really dont want to seen Arjune Accept Ovi as his wife.  his Relationship and love for Purvi is a Pavitra Rishta.  Ovi is selfish and does not deserve Arjune.  Arjune and Purvi belong together.
if the CV's want to redeem Ovi character. she should learn form the selflessness of her Parents, who have put the happiness of others then themselves first.

how will Ovi learn a lesson, that she cant get everything in life that she wants.  where is the learning curve for her.

for 18 years Archana and Manav lived apart, but their love for eachother never diminished. 
Ovi should be made to relise that you cant force someone to love you. because of her selifishness she has destroyed 3 lives. and she should be made awere of that.  she should be made to realise that what she did was wrong. and should return Arjune to Purvi.

and another thing it seems that Archana now with her family has totally forgotten about Purvi and the pain she must be going through.  she is happy in her family, and purvi sacrifice meens nothing.  they are all acting that Ovi and Arjune's marriage is normal. i didnt like that a bit.
mannisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dappylover

Lol mannisha your post made me smile thank you glad your still positive im losing hope slowly but the police guy is a big no no I will pull all my hair out if the even think of involving him with purvi because Arjun and purvi are made for each other and I hope what you say comes true and our dear arvi reunite.

Believe me it is hard to be optimistic but I am trying and even Ekta is not that stupid!  Okay yes she is and worse..
shalininaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purethought

Hi Shalini, I am good ..
 maybe Ovi is the main character and she gets good makeup clothes, and the hero. 😭
upset with how things have shaped up for arvi. 😭

Hi Trish,
Thanks for replying.
Actually i had tears while writing that post.😭  
purethought thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalininaik

Hi Trish,
Thanks for replying.
Actually i had tears while writing that post.😭  

The pain for me had been less Shalini because I had disconnected from arvi the moment I had read the article about arjun and ovi getting married. the detachment had given me a lot of cushion to deal with the pain.

Trish