Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

T & D what a blunder (Page 2)

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by purva

yes......solve it in any damn way Angry ......but solve the mistry fast and end this show.

It's true...I never thought I'd say this, but it's better off if it ends.  It's the biggest joke....after all the clues no one realizes that Jessica is Jassi.

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by purva

yes......solve it in any damn way Angry ......but solve the mistry fast and end this show.

It's true...I never thought I'd say this, but it's better off if it ends.  It's the biggest joke....after all the clues no one realizes that Jessica is Jassi.

Yeah because they need something to stretch the show and what they are doing is creating more loopholes.

Anitaharry Senior Member
Anitaharry
Anitaharry

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
TeenaLOL you have not watched the serial properly it was first that Mallika works out plan of putting the balme on Jassicca for Jassi's murder at her home itself she also writes a letter to Mr. Walia and then comes to office only after that she gets Jessi's letter that she says she is going far away but mallika made the plan before getting the letter where she has no proof of Jessi's death that was real funny!!!!!!

And about jassi leaving her important documents it is real foolish thing so how can one say she is intelligent, there would be a better way of the secrets coming out rather than Jassi committing the same mistakes again and again to stretch the serial.Angry
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:11am | IP Logged
t and d r brain dead,so plz,we should not expect logic from themDead
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
LOLTablet!!!!!Your funny!!!!LOL
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Hey,

I mean from T&D's prespective, they're trying to move the stroy a head.  I would rather they start solving the mystery and move further with the show. 

Malika doesn't have any proof that Jessica killed Jassi, but she's only doing it so she can create a scandal.  I think this is the iceing on the cake that Jassi is waiting for and this is what will bring Jassi's truth.

I think it's high time they resolve this thing!

Yeah, I agree Peaches!!

I think one way of looking at this is that if Mallika tries to accuse Jessica of this crime, it just means the sooner Jassi's true identity will be revealed!

Go to top