Page 1 of 91

Page 1
Page   of 91
Page 2 Page 91

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey friends.. i am doing something similar to visha..just hope u guys love it.. only difference,im starting from the beginning.using the chararcters and adding more twists...just making sure.. can i do this?/ please reply soon

YAHAN MAIN GHAR GHAR KHELI
by me... lol LOL enjoy guys..

Its morning, we are taken into Swarna Bhavan's yard where they show us around. The first character we see is Abha who just wakes up.. Lata enters and tells her hurry and change as breakfast is ready and thait preparations is going on as her alliance will be fixed later.. Abha gets sad, and is lost in some thoughts. This is where we see a guy ,abha is thinking about him and smile..it is revealed that the guy is no other than Karan. Scene shifts to Karan home where they lived in this bungalow and here we see, Vimal, Veer coming to table to have breakfast where they meet a lost karan. they laughed. Karan is remembering that Abha told him that her parents are fixing her alliance today. he gets up and leave.

Now, back to SB, place is decorated well and enters the boy and his family. he is no other than Sanskar. Both family meets and hugs. Family chat and praises both Abha and Sanskar.. Sanskar asked Thankur if he can talk to Abha in private. Thankur allows. Abha and Sanskar are on the terrace and they began to chat. Then Sanskar grabs Abha's hand and say something.. He tells her that he is marrying her only because he will get Swarna Bhavan in his name. He tells her that this mansion belongs to him and he will make sure he gets it. Abha pushes him and says i'm going and tell everyone about you. Then he says wait! Abha turns around and Sanskar throws some papers at her.

Abha picks them up and look through them. Its Thankur medical papers. Sanskar says if you want your father to be operated, then sign Sb papers in my name..he gives her an evil laugh. Abha says even if this is his medical reports he can get another check up. Sanskar says he already knows. your father is hiding this form you. Abha cries. Sanskar continues and says he can only be operated in my hands! Abha is shocked. He says and if you dont sign SB papers in my name and accept this alliance then when Thakur comes tomorrow for his operation, i wont get him treated. As you know Abha, i'm the best doctor here and more so, look at this! He shows her some pictures of her and Karan. what would you do now? would u forsake all of this for your father? you have 24 hours to decide. tomorrow meet me at the temple. he walks away then abha says wait! i will only sign these papers until Dad gets operated tomorrow. Sanskar says its a deal. tomorrow after your dad's operation, make sure you give me those papers. and yes, don't mention about this this operation to anyone because no one knows. or esle you know what i can do. Abha is crying and shocked. he walks to her wipe her tears and says let's go down now. everyone is waiting for us.

as they are about to walk, abha burn the photos. sanskar smiles. Lata comes up and say look at you two! chit-chatting..hurry everyone is waiting.. abha and Sanskar leaves while Lata see smoke. she moves up further and see the photos burning. she throw water on it. she picks them up and is surprised to see abha and someone in the photos. Lata is there shocked and wonder, who is this?

PRECAP: Abha signs the papers and give Sanskar, both smile... Abha and Karan meets and Lata see.

Edited by swagakevin2 - 03 December 2012 at 4:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

swatikiranNishta06-VishaD--Nirvana-karsuhaarchaFastFuriousgirlMs.S.K..King-Of-Kingsrechus.Amrita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rewritten YMGGK#80 pg 86 Last Episode" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
seems that no one likes this..so i wont do it.. ?

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Wow...,You are taking up something big...,
But for a start, you were awesome...,
For me it a yes!! You do continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
thanks.. i jsut hope i keep making u say wow!!!

ymggkforever

Groupbie

ymggkforever

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
yes it was great keep it going!!!! i would love to read it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for support.. i will do it as normal..one ep[isode everyday and weekend.i'm gonna take a rest

ymggkforever

Groupbie

ymggkforever

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
but just be sure to make raj and lata a couple Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2Samrata-Addictz

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Nice to see you taking effort to do this Smile