SInal : tum mere ho bas mere hi mere ho

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

ha ha i liked what  veena maata said about Abhay ,  Kitna achcha ladka hai . ha ha Maataji a surprise is waiting for u , jhatka lagega !πŸ˜†

wow zindagi ki safar is back , loved the Fbs , and how they remembered their marriage , loved that. And kunal remembered that pain puri wala scene  

why didn't kunal want sidhi to meet Chopras , i meant they will have to meet her one day naa πŸ˜•

Chopras entry in the party , how they were excited to be in such a grand party πŸ˜†Don't kill me for saying this maataji was looking good there πŸ˜³

When chopras met Sidhi , loved how they were standing in pairs, what a U turn they made ! like get set, ready  go !πŸ˜† perfect timing πŸ˜† when Abhay introduced sidhi to them , raj reacted rightly , he  said Namste like he was meeting her for the first time . Veena maata said NothingπŸ˜• , yeh kya Maataji , Namaste toh bolna chaye ta πŸ€£see ma's reaction was the best she was like HOW COULD YOUπŸ˜• ?

Abhay hold sidhi again , this time i didn't like that Kunal was obviously hurt , so was sidhi. She was uncomfortable  with Abhay !

Gaurav's reaction didn't asurprise me , his characters is consistent . Loved it πŸ˜†

As u all know i loved how maataji's reaction changed :πŸ˜ƒ----->πŸ˜•----->😲------>-----😑
loved it πŸ˜†

That champagne scene , i knew that was coming ,thank god Sulehka stopped Abhay πŸ‘πŸΌ
But she need to stop bringing  Abhay and Sidhi together , gosh Sidhi didn't want to dance , but she convinced Sidhi . But koi naa, thanks a lot Sulehka ji 😊, u made us happy , otherwise how could we see jalous KC ?😳

Gosh that dance floor scene , Kc was deeply hurt , fab performance by the actorπŸ‘ !

And how he went to the dance floor and pushed Abhay . Raj came to justify Kc 's behavior , why didn't he tell Sidhi was their Ex bahu ? its ok chopras are chopras !

i just can't describe the last scene, SS and KN , fab job πŸ‘πŸ‘ They potrayed each and every emotion very well . i dint like his 9 saal ka card, he thinks sidhi was out of jail 9 years ago ?πŸ˜•anyways , its ok , after a longtime we got a fab sinal scene , i won't waste my time in complaining ! i felt its not a dream sequence as if it was , they won't add that Raj - Abhay scene πŸ˜³
Loved today episode πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
I loved the fact that Siddhi wasnt using Abhay and that she was hesitant to dance. I loved how well Sameer executed the last scene. Most actors would have eneded up over acting. But Sameer was perfect

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

I loved the fact that Siddhi wasnt using Abhay and that she was hesitant to dance. I loved how well Sameer executed the last scene. Most actors would have eneded up over acting. But Sameer was perfect

yes thank god sidhi wasn't using him, as after reading the article i was thinking she would use him to make kunal jealous , but no πŸ˜Š
yes the last 5 mins were the highlight od the episode , fab performance by the actors  πŸ‘
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

good post, not seen full episode yet, just saw last seg, kunal was so jealous and hurt, but i still have doubts on pushing abhay part and grabbing siddhi bit being a dream. how can he do that?

norzar

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sammy sir was just awesome ...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
he really deserves a standing ovation and many awards for that scene 
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

good post, not seen full episode yet, just saw last seg, kunal was so jealous and hurt, but i still have doubts on pushing abhay part and grabbing siddhi bit being a dream. how can he do that?

norzar

Noreen they showed Raj telling Abay : kunal is drunk thats why he is behaving like that. if it was a dream sequence , why would they show that? πŸ˜•now I'm almost sure its not a dream sequence πŸ˜Šbut still anything is possible in parichay land πŸ˜•
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good post Roshani! Great episode!! Just watched it again!! and will watch it again!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: roshani45

Noreen they showed Raj telling Abay : kunal is drunk thats why he is behaving like that. if it was a dream sequence , why would they show that? πŸ˜•now I'm almost sure its not a dream sequence πŸ˜Šbut still anything is possible in parichay land πŸ˜•

yup i dont know why but i feel kunal wont actually push abhay and grab siddhi like that. wont she know he loves her, then mu's clear./ cvs dont want that na

norzar
neha_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

gr88888 post
amazing episode n gr8 acting by samir n keerti.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

sammy sir was just awesome ...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
he really deserves a standing ovation and many awards for that scene 

yes , i would say all the actors were awesome , yes the last seen was the highlight so hats off  πŸ‘