Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Apoorva is the best dressed man-Mona (Page 4)

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

[QUOTE=kshreya2002] 

The best dressed man: She may be out of the Jassi garb but she still can't get over Arman Sir. "Apoorva Agnihotri is the best dressed person around," she blushes 

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????Confused......mona's tastes are SAD!!!....

since this is an old interview...looks like frm the beginning the story in their lives has started WinkLOL

and why does she always blush when she talks about armaan sir?????indiainspires, do you have an answerWink 

ok here is my ansTongue M began her career as the co-actor of an already known actor..who was shy esp of females and thus not talking much 2 her ..(n smwhere in between he also got married...)she felt wht to say abt this guy who doesnt talk...see when she says this on ajk...she goes red...she was so in awe of him...Embarrassedas jassi fell in love wid armaan sir, m discovered apurva as a nice, caring, polite, humble human being and a gr8 co-operating n encouraging co-starEmbarrassedesp given tht she was a newcomer n he was a known actor..Embarrassedafter makeover happened, things changedEmbarrassedn she was praised..n praised..Embarrassedn praised...Embarrassedn was offered lovely tips...to make her look all the more lovely...Embarrassed she found in armaan sir a guy who was such a lovely, honest, encouraging and supporting co-star, and became his close friend evr since amritsar n all happnedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed her admiration for him grewEmbarrassedEmbarrassedn vice-versaEmbarrassedn slowly they bcame the best of buddies sharing lots of time n space wid each other...hanging out 2gether n etcetc..she started really liking aa and his company n it was fun on the sets for her n since they were exclusively working wid each other they got to know each other better n actually started admiring each other Embarrassedthe blushingEmbarrassed a result of thisEmbarrassedthey really enjoy each others company...i m not starting a new topic here...but all this kind of led them 2 bcme gr8 n close buddies whom u care for n like/admire....n hence blushing on-screen and off it too..even when they r not 2 gether n only speakng abt each otherEmbarrassed hope tht kind of answers ur question buffieTongue 

leo_pooja Groupbie
leo_pooja
leo_pooja

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL i dont think that means that she has a crush on him, guys..
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by leo_pooja

LOL LOL i dont think that means that she has a crush on him, guys..

i agreeLOL

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
LOL where do all these old posts come from? so mona thought apu was best dressed? aww sho cuute! LOL
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOL
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
LOL thanks! Tongue
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Heyyyyyy....Tina mentioned this article to me recently...thanks for recovering it!!!!

Awwwwww....she BLUSHED!! But then, she ALWAYS blushes around a certain Mr.AA!! Wink
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Heyyyyyy....Tina mentioned this article to me recently...thanks for recovering it!!!!

Awwwwww....she BLUSHED!! But then, she ALWAYS blushes around a certain Mr.AA!! Wink

Hehehehe....Naughty Blyton!Evil SmileLOLLOL

Go to top