Apoorva is the best dressed man-Mona

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Mona darling
PRATIKSHA THANKI

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ THURSDAY, MAY 05, 2005 09:58:55 PM ]

The mask is off! You can't see those specs, braces or clumsy dresses. But Mona 'Jassi' Singh still has men drooling over her. "My attitude is the same, there is just more confidence," she says, flaunting the all new glam look with which she is set to take on the world.

Shedding the 'plain jane' image: "To face the world I had to change my face. I'm a very simple person with family values. I had no problem carrying the deglamourised look but I'm enjoying this new trendy look as well. Besides it is important to look presentable and feel confident along with inner beauty."

If Jassi was to enter a beauty contest: "My brain and beauty would be sufficient enough for sailing through any contest. We only live once, so why not enjoy life with enough intelligence as well as beauty.

Jassi, Jasmeet or Mona Singh: "My real name is Jasmeet Singh, Mona is actually my pet name. Its just a coincidence that my character also has the same name."

The best dressed man: She may be out of the Jassi garb but she still can't get over Arman Sir. "Apoorva Agnihotri is the best dressed person around," she blushes

And the dream man...: "Where is the time? I'm shooting for my serial round the clock and I'm not thinking of that aspect of life right now."

The big screen beckons: "I am bound by a contract at present but one serial can't go on forever. I'm open to working in Bollywood too. I would surely be looking for meaty roles. I've started off playing a very challenging role and I'm not ready to settle for anything less." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I just totally love her!!! I think she has a crush on Apoorva too. Who can blame her???
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yup! I dunno how she manages to be around him all the time and keep her hands off him?
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I don't how I could keep my hands off him!!! I probably wouldn't!!!!😳
Rumi thumbnail
wow! wow! at last mona broke her silence about her Armaan sir!😳😳 😳this crush is very well expected!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!!!
irresistable thumbnail

no wonder she has no1 in her life!!! she's been struck by cupid.....lik all of us...wit ur adoring armannπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š..too bad hes taken!!...but then again r'nt all the gud ones always taken😭😭

Aabha thumbnail
.....sigh.....it stinks how she can only look and never touch.  the only time she actually does get to touch him, is in reel life, which hey, if i were her i'd never complain at all!!!  i'd be the happiest girl in the world, considering there are alot of us here who would looooooovvvvvvvvvve to be in her place any day.  how does she manage to keep herself under control around him, i have no freakin' clue. i know one thing though, i know i wouldn't be able to keep my self away from him as she so gracefully does, or should i say that she has to *πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰* 
hawa_hawai thumbnail
lamo she fins his multiculoured suits hot.? LOLLOLOLLOL hm he has been dressing well for a while now but b4 πŸ˜†
Anitaharry thumbnail
Wow! that was a great interview all Arman fans would love you for that coz it is a fact that ARMAN is the most well dressed and a darling he looks great his smile is awesome worth million dollors at last you had something nice to say about Arman love u for that Jassi
beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Poor Shilpa, she doesnt have a chance! Apoorvas 'fundamentalistic, millitant' female following is increasing rapidly like forest fire.  I hope T&D are listening/reading...any malligining of Armaans character will NOT go down well with viewers. Neither will a Jassi armaan breakup...We need to see them together FOREVER, if not in real life (sob) in reel life.

T&D, Its either our way or the highway!