Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
WinkHey guys...im new to this forum... I've always been a silent watcher of TBP... TBP has never failed to impress me...And now i have high hopes for this revenge track!! Will kiya get to know abt his plan and act according to it?????That will be fun...both of them trying to outsmart each other!!!!Smile Or will their false friendship give us some true and mind-blowing Kisha scenes??? TongueWaiting Waiting and WaitingDay Dreaming Sorry if i bored u guys to death!!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by lizzie_angel - 13 September 2012 at 9:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7Ms.ShyLuvmayurmaneet100littledevils-Stardust-sree_swaronZaYaHolicFieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-..Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Revenge track!!!! A treat or trick???" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I really want Kiya to get to know about his plan ! Can't wait for next epi.. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicFieryLioness

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Me too. But instead of showing how sad and betrayed i want her to be angry and play the same trick on him... That  wud be so Kisha!!!! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
may be kiya vl slap or nearly slap kd n cry bitterly while angrily shouting @ him if she gets to know his intention n tell things like 'tum me aur kunal me koi farak nahi hai'...bichaari logo pe jo thoda bahot trust karti thi vo b chala jaygaCry

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 13 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneet-bornalee-ZaYaHolic

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I dont think kiya will get to know abt his plan soon bcuz in da other promo wer dey showd Rahi and Kisha, they wer still smiling at each other!!! 

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
A trick dat will turn into treat wen dey'll rely fall for each other Wink

FieryLioness

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey welcome to the forum Hug

i really wish Kiya come to know abt KD's plan
or KD will come to know what Kiya did for him, before he create any mes for Kiya

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
it will be awesome if this revenge wala friendship get them fall for each other & we will have some awesome kisha scene..m dying to watch monday's epi. Tongue

Luvmayurmaneet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.