arvi miss each other so much😭
hope savita realises that she was wrong
loved sulochana today
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Very nice show today .

I was pretty shocked to see how Arjun behaved today .It seems that he does eventually wants to make his marriage work because Purvi told him to do so and he is sort of giving Ovi some kind of hope that eventually he will try and get over Purvi , just does not know how long it will take ..
I was thinking that he will totally cut himself off Ovi and will be determined not to be emotionaly involved ...
I was a little surprised too.  The whole thing was so stupid i think it's another one of those situations where the CV's wrote themselves into a corner and don't know how to get out.  Really,  now, no solution is any good.  And it was soo unnecessary to even go this route...Teju brought ARMAN back together all by herself.  I suppose it could be said that Ovi wouldn't have warmed to Archana though without the "deal" having worked... 

Now Purvi is crying ...and Ovi is crying .No sympathy with either of them ...

Loved  Manav , Archana and Teju today . Teju is such a lovely girl .Archana is so lucky to have her for a daughter ..I love the way she is looking  after her mother .
Yes, Teju is very straightforward and has a lot of compassion.  I loved the interchange between them too.  And it was clear now today, Archana WAS in fact still sleeping on the kitchen floor until last night...👎🏼

The Manav Archana scene in their room was so sweet and decent .This is what I want to see , a mature dignified and sweet romance where we will see these two people so happy together and find out solutions to problems together .
Well, i have to say i was somewhat disappointed.🤔 I expected (and hoping for) a little more romance and eye locks after 18 years..😆 it's obvious they are still in love and ..well you all know my position on romance and age... but maybe once the shock of finally being together registers, the old romance will rekindle.   ☺️  They are together, and finally have some peace in their splintered souls. That's enough for now.  I won't be greedy... hhh

Ankita looks gorgeous in little make up .I loved the way she was with Teju and a happy Manav was looking at his family ...
 She is gorgeous with makeup and without makeup ...in simple nighties and extravagant sarees. In other words...she is simply gorgeous.

Please Ekta , spend some money to let Manav get a bigger house .It looks stupid that his family sleeps in the kitchen when he is running a company of worth millions of Canadian dollars ...It's really very very stupid ..
 🤣  it's more interesting this way...

Savita is still going on and on about ' I did it for my son ' but no one is listening ...she can keep  saying it forever ,. who cares .Manav and Archana are happy and with each other , hopefully forever this time ...  
"for my son" ...she still said that in yesterday's show?? 

Sulochna was also very very good for all that she said to Savita .Someone should tell this to that woman ,She needs to hear this .

Tomorrow we will see Manav and Archana going to the mandir to thank God ...I hope they find their Soham as well soon ...

Star Of TheDay ..

Manav and Archana ...
Lovely to see them together and so happy ...

⭐️ ⭐️   agree

Edited by naava - 11 years ago