The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Good News! Old Writer to be back!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Do you guys remember from today's episode when Bobby asked Piddi to throw a party? Well, here is the good news! After that party track, we will se our old writer, Anand Suvakumaran, who wrote first few episodes of the show, will be back. I have forwarded all the MAIN posts that held complains and reviews of the current tracks to him and the other producers/Creatives.
Hopefully we will see some change for good Tongue

-Prachi

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashley007-Araina-ABCDesiGirl93taniya_dostii-Stardust-Ayesha066LadyMcbethspicySugar....DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good News! Old Writer to be back!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I liked the last two episEmbarrassedThough the jail track,I admit was a bit of a drag.Anyways,I'm happy.I really loved those initial epis.

And there IS going to be a party.YES!!!!!!Another one.As it is I'm still not over TFP and KiSha's Main Sharabi danceDay Dreaming

Maybe we'll get a group dance this time.*Hopeful*I would love to see them all together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7RKDramebaaz..-Ayesshhaa-..

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
wow thats great ! the initial episodes were awesome and hatke.AND THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER PARTY ? :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz

rni_buddy

rni_buddy

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
tats such a great news... hope ts creatives are sum1 who listens to the viewers view and i really like the initial episodes too so happy tat he is back and yipee another party...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.