KZK-K3G a new story part 2 - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi!Kzk fans,

I was busy @ my work and in my studies, so I was unable to check the updates in the IF.I didn;t know, in this past 2 dys, so many post has been  posted. I am seeing that everybody is claiming that ronit to be theirs.

galactic4_1000, don't worry I would sure include you in my story. And i wish you would find a nice guy like Ronit in your life. Mera dil to Shimmer ke adka hua hey, wo kabhi bhi  dil ka darbaza khultihi nahin, mein kya karoon
R.j

Edited by RJ1234 - 18 years ago

wo i jus read... all ur posts.. n they sure r funnyyyyy....πŸ˜†

oh i saw my name appear sumwhr ... yepp it was me who sed i luk cute wid my bf...πŸ˜†...lol...glad to know its still being dicussed...hahahahaha...hey but whts this... rj..u like shimmer o wat??????????...my god whats this happening on this forum...lolol...yeh kaun si luv story pak rahi hai.... lol..whr is shimmer by the way...????

heheh aashi wat r u sayin??? rj??

rj thks in advance for including me in ur story!!!

Oye misha and prachi!!!! wat plans are ull cooking without me!!!

meri shaadi pe kuch gadbad ki na then ronit sweetoo will throw both of ull out...thru his security guards(he runs a security agency!!!)

Aur woh mera asli chehre ko hi pasand karega!!! he's not crazy over only pretty women!! woh meri "andar ki khubsurati" ko jaroor pehchaan payega!!!πŸ˜†

Soooo sorry gals!!! better luck next time!!!

shaadi hoi gi tab na???????? agar ronit mandap per na pohancha tu samjh janaπŸ˜‰ 
Galactic tum kuch bhi mat bolo.... ronit ki security agency ke guard mera kuch nahi bigad sakte hai...  thumari shaadi main hum koi prob nahi karenge kyunki tumhari shaadi ronit se hone hi nahi wali hai ... maine to ronit ko already kidnap kar liya hai

Hi!

Mera dil bhi waisa hi hai shimmer ke liye, jaisa galactic ka hamare ronit ke liye hai. Par tum chinta mat karo, agar Neelman ko Ronit is janam mein  mila to, tumhen agle janam mein jaroor milega.

I want to know, rfor whom our fav. mods Manasi heart is beating?

r.j

oh my godd... rj.. tell me .. u like shimmer kya... the one who is an anu fan here... r u talkin bout her????????...m soo thouroughly confused..πŸ˜•..how cum u like her...u dun even know her...for all u know shimmer may be a guy....πŸ˜†
Shimmer is not a boy ... she clarified it ...ok 
ya...but the issue out here is not if she's a boy or a gurl...the issue is sumthn else alltogether,....ahem ahem rj...πŸ˜†

Hi!

aashi, you know that  I also know that she is die hard fan of anu and everybody knows that I'm a die hard fan of a Mr. Bajaj. But, what to do, is dil ko koun samjhaye. 

Any way aaashi, what's your love story? you like someone?

R.j

Edited by RJ1234 - 18 years ago