#CRAZY CHAT CORNER# 70 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
congrats pratz my friend for posting third on CCC 70 & hope we will finish this thread very soon 😊
pratz ur circle is showing the color of slytherin yet u r not posting anything here 🤣
on the other hand my circle is showing the circle of gryffindor yet i m filling the pages of CCC 70 🤣
Originally posted by acre

pratz ur circle is showing the color of slytherin yet u r not posting anything here 🤣
on the other hand my circle is showing the circle of gryffindor yet i m filling the pages of CCC 70 🤣
dont drive me crazy i am already crazy ðŸ˜¡
aarey anshi aisa kyun bol rahi hain mujhe kyun aap khush nahin lag rahi hain kuch probkem hain kya

aarey anshi aisa kyun bol rahi hain mujhe kyun aap khush nahin lag rahi hain kuch probkem hain kya
haan aur na ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

dont drive me crazy i am already crazy 😡

this msg is for my friend pratz, here one BOD asking something to the other BOD of CCC,
don't take excessive loads on ur brain, 🤣.
@anshi
aapki haan aur naa se yaad aaye ki
kabhi haan aur kabhi naa meri favorite movie hain 🤣

this msg is for my friend pratz, here one BOD asking something to the other BOD of CCC,
don't take excessive loads on ur brain, 🤣.
as u order ðŸ˜‰

@anshi
aapki haan aur naa se yaad aaye ki
kabhi haan aur kabhi naa meri favorite movie hain 🤣
waah waah ðŸ˜†
anshi aapka dinner ho gaya hain btw the best thing about the BOD of CCC they wont believe in giving orders to the members of CCC, 😛
maine bas to aap se choti si guzaarish ki khush rahiye aur apne dimaag ko jaada pareshan mat hone do 😆