Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Guys!  I have received a complaint letter against the show lead. There are an enclose pictures as well for just as to show the pain the writer had been though because of the acts of the leads…..read yourself:

Dear HJNH Phankas,

You Lead Jodi (Rohan and Muskaan) are making me upset to the heart. Cry I wasn't willing to write against them but had to do so as am being hurt because of their love. DisapproveIts not that am jealous or don't want them to be a HITConfused…the matter is I lost my two family members last night because of them. CryPyaar Karna buri baat nahi hai but har waqt pyaar ka izhaar karna is not even right. SleepyBecause of their I love U session I had to go through the pain…which I never wished for. Dono ko pyaar ka izhaar karna tha to they should have looked for a romantic place why a Car? AngryCryWhy my cousins who have lost their attractiveness (car's body) and are running on life support system. CryDono ko ek saath memory loss ka plan tha to they should have jumped together from a hill or should have came under a train….Confusedwhy my family members? CryWhat was their fault?  Just look at them what they have done to them….

I know after reading this letter you may support your leadsStern Smile….i just don't care about your support,AngryCry what means for me is my family and I wont allow any one to do any harm to my familyDisapprove…..for me my golden brothers are very important and would go to any extent for bringing them back to normal….agar zara si b insaniyat baqi hai to pray for my Cousins.CryOuch

Your Sincerely

Dukhi CarOuch

Guys Tell me what should i reply to dukhi aatma... LOL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Supermagical..ANVESHA....Bournville..tanasha1993zuena-Subbiha-Y2JisBackRatiGafreenaamnaananya2000Ayesha066Premeer_Diwaniilove99J.LO-SMay31--Rojaa----Priya---PinkCinderellaSiddhi_Don_theEvil.DarkParadise..Trouble.momorockzRashu-SKD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM's Love Upsets Me!!!!" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilove99

IF-Sizzlerz

ilove99

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
res

--edited--

Ouchi know...poor carOuchek ko toh katna pada!!!bicharon ko car se be-car kar diyaOuch

see ,kitne rocking the pehle dono...

RIP ...CAR!

btw..yay!i m first!

Edited by ilove99 - 13 September 2012 at 6:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fair09..Bournville..zuenaSiddhi_Don_theEvilromaila

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
poor poor car... i  am with your pyari dukhiyari dulari.. dudh se duli abna nari car... ROFL, sach mai aisa karke usne tumhe bahot dard aru dukh diya hai.. aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.. khud to bach gaye par tumhare family members chale gaye.. nahi... CryROFL

@ghost rider aagayi hamesha ki tarah meri pehli jagah churane res ke gadi laga kar.. . chal jane de de di maine tuje aaj unti jagah ki tu pehli post kar sake.. aisa don milega kaha.. jo dusroka dark ka ehsaas kar sake.. Evil SmileROFL

Edited by DonIsback - 13 September 2012 at 6:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aamna-muskaanzuenailove99romaila

ilove99

IF-Sizzlerz

ilove99

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

poor poor car... i with your pyari dukhiyari dulari.. dudh se duli abna nari car... ROFL, sach mai aisa karke usne tumhe bahot dard aru dukh diya hai.. aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.. khud to bach gaye par tumhare family members chale gaye.. nahi... CryROFL

@ghost rider aagayi hamesha ki tarah meri pehli jagah churane res ke gadi laga kar.. . chal jane de de di maine tuje aaj unti jagah ki tu pehli post kar sake.. aisa don milega kaha.. jo dusroka dark ka ehsaas kar sake.. Evil SmileROFL

ROFLROFLoye i m so happy to b firstROFLROFLjaise hi i got pm i ran with res and pasted hereROFLROFLbetter luck next time partnerROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aamna-muskaanromailaDon_theEvil

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

Originally posted by DonIsback

poor poor car... i with your pyari dukhiyari dulari.. dudh se duli abna nari car... ROFL, sach mai aisa karke usne tumhe bahot dard aru dukh diya hai.. aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.. khud to bach gaye par tumhare family members chale gaye.. nahi... CryROFL

ROFLROFLoye i m so happy to b firstROFLROFLjaise hi i got pm i ran with res and pasted hereROFLROFLbetter luck next time partnerROFL
oye to kya baat tune pehle comment kiya maine like pehle kiya tujse bhi pehle.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99romaila

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Aww Poor car I can understand its situation.. 
Dekho ab humare leads ko toh ye pehle se pata nai tha na.. Ki vo aapke cousins ka murder karenge.., varna they wouldn't have chosen this option...LOL

Romi From my side give a big Hug... And tell her I would have financially Helped its cousins if i would not have been Jobless !!LOL

Edited by Ayesha066 - 13 September 2012 at 6:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailamomorockz

ilove99

IF-Sizzlerz

ilove99

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
who knows thtLOL
n romu bhool gayi isse kya?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
ROFLpoor car

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.