India-Forums

UPDATE

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Recap: Megha meets with an accident, Rimjhim stands thr and shouts megha's name.

Megha is lying unconscious on the road. Rimjhim with a shocked and worried look runs to megha. The truck driver who bangs megha drives away leaving rimjhim and megha there.(I hate the driver. no sense of shame). Rimjhim is screaming helplessly saying Koi meri megha ko bachaao. A few vehicles passed by but did not stop though rimjhim flagged for it. After two mins,  Garv reaches there. Rimjhim says: Garv, meghaa... Garv and Rimjhim quickly run to megha and carry her. At that point of time, Avinash and Vicky arrived. They parked the car so far away from the incident( I found it so stupid.) They ran towards Rimjhim and Garv. Garv is still carrying megha and walking.

The next scene is in the hospital. All are worried and are pushing the stretcher towards the operation theatre. While pushing the stretcher, Rimjhim looks at avinash worriedly and avinash does to same. When they reach the OT, Avinash tells the doctor to use the best treatment the need but pls save their child, megha.  The doctor says not to worry, they will try thr level best. In the OT, the docts are trying to stop the bleeding on the head. Megha is put on drip and blood is also given. Rimjhim, Vicky, Avinash and Garv are standing and looking very tensed and worried outside the OT.  Rimjhim is crying and sits down. Avinash then follows her. Rimjhim asks avinash: Avinash, humari beti ko kuch nahin hoga nah? I won't be able to live without her. If anything happens to her, i won't be able to live. Avinash then tells her not to worry and that nothing will happen to her. Garv is standing and thinks in his mind that Whatever happened to Megha today is all my fault, if anything happens to her, i will not be able to forgive myself. The doctor comes out of the OT and says that nothing can be said now, I have to do MRI and then can know what exactly the problem is due to the head injuries.

The next scene is at home. Irawati, Rakesh, yashoda and buaji are sitting on the sofa and are very tensed and sad at the same time. Irawati says that it has been so long, but there is no info or msg or anything from any of them(vicky, megha, rimjhim, avi.) Just at that time, the phone rings. Rakesh picks up and it is a call from avi. Avi tells Rakesh to listen to him carefully and do not tell anybody anything. Rakesh then asks avi where they are. Avi then says that megha has met with an accident. Rakesh(shocked) then asks how and is megha fine. Avinash says don't tell anyone at home, especially Irawati as she will get a big shock. Avi also told rakesh to tell the family members that they are in Garv's hse and that he will keep him informed and hangs up. Irawati then asks who's call is it? Is it Megha? Rakesh(does not know wat to do and worried look, still shocked) says that they are fine and all in garv's hse, Megha has cooled down and they are trying to calm her down and will stay thr overnight. Yashoda and Iravati look at rakesh with doubt. Then Rakesh still having the same expression tells yashoda that mom has not had anything yet, bring her juice or something. Rakesh then walks off to his room. Yashoda then comes in the room and tells him that you are hiding something, tell me what is it. Rakesh then says it's nothing. Yashoda says that u are lying, pls tell me wat happen. Rakesh then says that Megha has met with an accident and has injuries on her head. Yashoda is in tears and says that lets go to the hospital now. Rakesh then says that no, we can't do that if not everyone will find something fishy.

Next scene: Rimjhim(still in tears) goes to the Ganeshji statue in the hospital and says: Pls save my megha. It is all my fault. If anything happens to her, i will not be able to forgive myself and the faith i have in you will break. At this point of time the doctor comes out of the OT. Rimjhim does jai and goes to the doctor. The doctor says that he does not want to keep them under any sort of delusions. Due t the serious head injuries, Megha has to be kept away from any sort of mental stress if not she migh go mad and in some cases can even result in death. Avinash then asks if there is any treatment for this. The doct says yes but precuations like keeping megha away from mental stress must be taken. Rimjhim then tells the doctor to start the treatment immediately. Garv then walks to Eesha( appears in the hospi.) Eesha is crying and asks Garv about Megah's condition. Garv then tells her that  megha has sever head injuries and cannot suffer from any sort of mental stress if not she will become mentally abnormal. Eesha then starts crying even more. She blames herself for this. Garv then tells Eesha not to blame herself, and says that if you think you are responsible for this then I am equally reponsible for this. But this is all destiny. Eesha then says that I want to see megha happy and her happiness is only with you. I am willing to sacri(says half way), i will step out of your life so that you and megha will be together. I will forget you. She then cries more.

Rimjhim then goes in the ward and asks the Doct if she can see megha. The doct then says yes. Rimjhim walks in and the doctor walks out leaving the nurse and Rimjhim with megha. Rimjhim then sits on the chair(still crying) and says in her mind: Megha, I am sorry, i know that you love Garv very much but Garv and Eesha love each other very much. That is why I tried explaining to you as I know you will be very hurt. I only want you to forgive me. Megha makes some movements. Rimjhim then tells the nurse: Nurse, megha ne kuch harkat(movement) ki. The nurse then says that she is regaining conscious. Rimjhim then runs out of the ward and shouts: Avinash megha ko hosh aaraha hai. Avinash and Rimjhim then run in the ward. Vicky walks in too. Avinash holds megha's hand. Megha then says: papa, garv nahi aaya na. main jaanti hoon woh nahin aayega. Woh mujhse pyar jo nahin karta. In the midst of saying this, Garv walks in. After megha has finished what she said, Garv comes to megha, Avinash gets up to let garv sit. Avinash, vicky and Rimjhim are standing while Garv is sitting. Garv then holds megha's hand and says: kaun kehta hai ke main tumse pyar nahi karta? The camera turns to rimjhim, avi and vicky all looking sad. Then they focus on Garv and Megha where Garv says: aaj mein sabke saamne yeh kehta hoon ke main tumse pyar karta hoon megha.

Then next scene: Upon hearing this, Rimjhim is schocked and then episode ends.

Preview: Rakesh is on the phone asking avinash what is going on. Yashoda see irawati coming in and tells rakesh. IRawati comes in and ask whr is megha and the rest

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged
hey thanks for the update! Poor Garv...Megha should not put him in such a situation thats so bad....!!! She knows he does not love him!! Cry Cry Cry Poor esha and Garv! Ouch
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top