CID

Epi 872 : Nakli Chehera 15/9/2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
quite predictable epi
culprit was obvious
story not so impressive as it was too much messed up with so much names and fake identities
but i liked the change in camera work to show two scene on the same frame like investigation on one side and questioning on the other
investigation was quite dull
and none performance impressed me today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi 872 : Nakli Chehera 15/9/2012 (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
but finally meri bebo aa hi gayi (precap)Day Dreaming
omg she look so drop dead gorgeous
and precap signal she will be there in the epi for a longer time
and gosh abhi sir and she on same screen spaceBlushing

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i liked rajat sir's and sachins sir's performance today
nik bhai and purvi di absent
sigh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

little_squirrel

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Assassinator

dont worry brother
ur boss will soon cum online to entertain us all:)

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
An average case ! Story was given away by the precaps and promos so became predictable. It got confusing after sometime because of so many characters (finally leading to the same person). I suppose, the story might have been better on paper, but surely very difficult to portray clearly withing an hour ! The Culprit's performance was good enough ... Overall an average case with nothing much to say actually.

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I think we ahould a case discussion zone of cid then we dont have to wsste threads were there is only one or two comment and when cid cases start one the dev team members can write the case name with directors luke they do at the top of the thread and like adaalat has prosections against kd we can have officers in cid wnd speak about them and at the end of the month we can vote who was best officwr and we can dedicate poems or stories on him or her and it doest always have to be daya or abhijeet and in the case discussion zone you can add the page of where the case information starts from in the thread name. I really think its a good idea

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
KBC isn't finishing in the UKAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.