Hitler Didi

No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

fee-fee

fee-fee

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
As they say..."true love always prevails"! Day Dreaming

I also don't mind the third angles, because no matter how hard they try, inshi will always win.  The magic that Rishi and Indira have is phenomenal and no one can replace that effect in our hearts. 

*Everyone is always saying Inshi forever, it reminds me of something in the Twilight Series, and so i think that it's: forever is just the beginning for Inshi! Heart

Edited by fee-fee - 13 September 2012 at 7:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mouMbackRanjinikishan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode,First I  overjoyed to see Rishi after long time,& the way Rishi behave with swetaBig smile
He said "hato sweta". I was so happy WinkClap inshi forever

Edited by sumnal - 14 September 2012 at 2:12am

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Shweta: First of all I have no insecurities. I know Inshi will happen eventually. I am always relaxed. Cool But can you really vouch for everyone? One must show that they aint insecure through action and not only words. But bashing happens no matter what. These new entries are just actors doing their jobs. But we will see potshots taken at them and sarcastic comments made again and again. Rahil, Aasiya and all the new entrants have their own set of fans who will come to the forum to talk about their favorite actors. Its unfair for these pple. 

Everyone keeps reminding everyone that they have been a victim when their fav actors were being constantly humiliated be it Rati or Sumit. And then we resort to bashing the new actors and their characters without considering the sentiments of their fans. Smile I am sorry but lets see if your words prove to be true. Aasiya AT is an example of how insecure pple can get. Why do we forget its fiction and is going to vacillate btwn the good and the bad now and then to encourage dramatic tension? What I read in the forum yesterday wasnt very encouraging. Hiding ones insecurity under a thin veneer of sarcasm isnt really being secure. But I must say the post was very encouraging. I support your sentiment a 100%. Inshi all the way.Embarrassed

Sania(Favoriteofall): Agree with everything you said. Big smile Why do the viewers keep jumping to their own desired conclusions? wasnt it already mentioned Zara is married? Then why the shock with the mention of her hubby? Confused If Zara is Indira it seems she doesnt seem to remember her past life(And yes BT can lead to memory loss a fact I learnt from grey's AnatomyLOL) and there is nothing wrong in her being close to Malik! Infact it is completely appropriate. Whereas Rishi staying away from Shweta is also understandable. But we cannot expect Zara to do the same. Dont imagine the storyline in your own way pple. Try to discern what is happening and what is appropriate with reference to the context of the story being shown to us. 

Ankita, thanks for your comments. But, really Iam not bashing the other actors and really not spoke about others in the article. I respect other actors and love Inshi.

Edited by shwetha297 - 13 September 2012 at 11:59pm

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

@shweta ..no one insecure about indira rishi ,shouldn't insecure ...bcoz our show has complete now 9 months ,entries and exists everyone knows and watched it .. Rahil azim is good actor as both villain or hero ..wish his character long run not soon end , deperately waiting to see with zara scene how he treats with zara ?? and zara expression .. and how rishi meet zara ?? shocking rishi face ... can't wait mystery

Post Reply New Post

Go to top