Hitler Didi

No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

luminos3

IF-Rockerz

luminos3

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@Shona: This is a topic that has been debated on fruitfully at times and fruitlessly most of d times since HD started. Chaddo! Let people believe what they want to! As it is d forum predictions and assumptions have always been proven wrong! ROFL Come and enjoy Mels thread where we r still reliving d SA fun trip! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mouMbackriyakhannutan7Ranjinikishan..Mishh007..Pari117ShivuNozzie-dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona90

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nice post shweta and i do agree with you..!!

insecurities well no insecurities bcuz i too knw who so ever entered the show
directly or indirectly always helped in making Inshii's bond more strong and this time too
the same gonna happen..!!!

And regarding disliking or bashiing any new-entry i would say its is not like having insecurityits just wen you so much like and admire a couple and see a new person including in therlifes to create problems so its the love for the copule more than hate towrds any character..!!!

So i guess its natural nothing against the actor, but yes character ke liye utna like
nahii haii since we love the already existent characters in the show...!!

as far as the usp of the show is concerened for me its Inshii bcuz of whch i started watching the show..and deviating from the usp of the show yes the cv's had definitely deviated from the usp byintroducing many new entries and some tracks which could have been handled properly..!!

Inshii has been the true essence of the show and we audience had admired it a lot.. the story
of Inshii might have been rushed, but i always believe his showwas about a hitler girl who struggles and fights for her family but a man cme into her life and changed her and madeher fall in love so i guess its basically a love-story only...!!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And yes Inshii foreverHeart
</font>

true.

Edited by Malayraj - 13 September 2012 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzie

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Brilliant post shwetha Embarrassed well insecure Big smile i believe in talking abt ourselves first rather than analysing others Embarrassed thanks shona you perfectly wrote it all princess Heart no quotings, i won't reply further

Edited by pari117 - 13 September 2012 at 8:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanShivuNozzie-dear10-

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
well said ankita di nd shona...

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
nice comment shona agree with you
or insecure koun hai ye day one se dikh raha hai or abhi bhi same hi hai kuch nahi change hai 

main kahun to dilse dusra kahe to insecure hai yahi dastoor hai duniya ka
 great post shweta 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luminos3Pari117ShivuNozzie

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Inshi forever

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by shwetha297

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

Yes one of them is me... Party I donot want love story in HD that is the reason i am happy that CVs directly Zara and Malik ko married couple banadi by god LOL

we can see wife and husband nok-jhok and light moments are enough to show they are married couple from years then dabang story between Zara and Malik Cool
i don't even want to see any nok-jhok between them because no one is better than rishi in this act kyuki har koi RK nehi hotaWink  

@bold you are absolutely right har koi RK nahin hota WinkLOL

of course because RK has his own style which no one can copyWink

Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 13 September 2012 at 12:49pm

manali65

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode we have nothing to worry about INSHI . They are for ever. 

-SUMITaholic-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top