Hitler Didi

No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by soulsumit

Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

Originally posted by shwetha297

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

Yes one of them is me... Party I donot want love story in HD that is the reason i am happy that CVs directly Zara and Malik ko married couple banadi by god LOL

we can see wife and husband nok-jhok and light moments are enough to show they are married couple from years then dabang story between Zara and Malik Cool
i don't even want to see any nok-jhok between them because no one is better than rishi in this act kyuki har koi RK nehi hotaWink  

@bold you are absolutely right har koi RK nahin hota WinkLOL

GOD!!!! Chill yarr.. why on earth you criticize sooo much !! Every1 hav their own preferences/ liking/ disliking.. ACCEPT them or IGNORE them..  
If u donot like rishi u sudn't hav commented (the topic was clear enuf).. why comment negative yar!!

you know what... people like to chat with me LOL otherwise they would they quote meEmbarrassed

and in another way I love to chat with people and present my POV as they do.. some may like and some may not and who likes it quote me in one way and who donot like they quote me in otherwise... and our debate starts Party

Edit
one more thing you can find my comments very consistent in this forum Cool

you are newbie if you chat (or debate ) with me sure soon you will become Goldie Dancing

People does not really have the time to chat with u as you have it.

No more Replies as I don't want to waste my time my commenting on your quotes. Bye.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

People does not really have the time to chat with u as you have it.

No more Replies as I don't want to waste my time my commenting on your quotes. Bye.

bye Hug

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

Yes one of them is me... Party I donot want love story in HD that is the reason i am happy that CVs directly Zara and Malik ko married couple banadi by god LOL

we can see wife and husband nok-jhok and light moments are enough to show they are married couple from years then dabang story between Zara and Malik Cool
This is what we inshi fans dont like to see with zara now..As die hard inshi fans we cant tolerate any 3rd angle with the couple..they can enter like sameer par couple ke beech mein nahi aana chahiye..I am liking how rishi is maintaining distance from chipku now..He has clearly said that nobody on earth can takes place his shrimatiji's place in his heart..this is what i expect from zara now since she is 100% indira..Let her maintain atleast 2 kms distance away from her so called husband malik khan otherwise we surely bash him.   story aage badanekeliye 3rd angle ka zaroorat padtahai kabi kabi lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki har 3rd angle hamara couple ka beech mein kade hokar aag dalo..this is strictly prohibited from inshi fans.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28Earnshawratibob007mouMback-Paulomi-

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

This is what we inshi fans dont like to see with zara now..As die hard inshi fans we cant tolerate any 3rd angle with the couple..they can enter like sameer par couple ke beech mein nahi aana chahiye..I am liking how rishi is maintaining distance from chipku now..He has clearly said that nobody on earth can takes place his shrimatiji's place in his heart..this is what i expect from zara now since she is 100% indira..Let her maintain atleast 2 kms distance away from her so called husband malik khan otherwise we surely bash him.   story aage badanekeliye 3rd angle ka zaroorat padtahai kabi kabi lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki har 3rd angle hamara couple ka beech mein kade hokar aag dalo..this is strictly prohibited from inshi fans.
sorry for coming inbetween...but how can you expect Zara to stay away from her husband???
we know that she is Indira but she is completely unaware of this fact na
so as Zara she has every right to stay close to her husband...we cannot point fingers at her for this!
i know it'll hurt us InShi fans but we'll have to bear it Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007AnkitalovesHD-PD-

AnkitalovesHD

IF-Rockerz

AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Shweta: First of all I have no insecurities. I know Inshi will happen eventually. I am always relaxed. Cool But can you really vouch for everyone? One must show that they aint insecure through action and not only words. But bashing happens no matter what. These new entries are just actors doing their jobs. But we will see potshots taken at them and sarcastic comments made again and again. Rahil, Aasiya and all the new entrants have their own set of fans who will come to the forum to talk about their favorite actors. Its unfair for these pple. 

Everyone keeps reminding everyone that they have been a victim when their fav actors were being constantly humiliated be it Rati or Sumit. And then we resort to bashing the new actors and their characters without considering the sentiments of their fans. Smile I am sorry but lets see if your words prove to be true. Aasiya AT is an example of how insecure pple can get. Why do we forget its fiction and is going to vacillate btwn the good and the bad now and then to encourage dramatic tension? What I read in the forum yesterday wasnt very encouraging. Hiding ones insecurity under a thin veneer of sarcasm isnt really being secure. But I must say the post was very encouraging. I support your sentiment a 100%. Inshi all the way.Embarrassed

Sania(Favoriteofall): Agree with everything you said. Big smile Why do the viewers keep jumping to their own desired conclusions? wasnt it already mentioned Zara is married? Then why the shock with the mention of her hubby? Confused If Zara is Indira it seems she doesnt seem to remember her past life(And yes BT can lead to memory loss a fact I learnt from grey's AnatomyLOL) and there is nothing wrong in her being close to Malik! Infact it is completely appropriate. Whereas Rishi staying away from Shweta is also understandable. But we cannot expect Zara to do the same. Dont imagine the storyline in your own way pple. Try to discern what is happening and what is appropriate with reference to the context of the story being shown to us. 

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 13 September 2012 at 6:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123Favouriteofall-PD-..Mishh007...ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD

IF-Rockerz

AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Updated my last comment. Big smile

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
NICE POST. I AGREE INSHI ALWAYS ROCKS.RISHI HELPED INDIRA FROM PAYING WATERBILL TO  WIN JOOM BARABAR,SAVED HIS CHILD AND IN HIS LIFE THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE PERSON IS SHREEMATHIJI.WHAT ELSE ANY ONE EXPECT A HUSBAND TO DO MORE THAN THIS? RK IS THE ONE SAVED IS(INDIRASHARMA) ALWAYYS FROM RISK. WATCH  RISKLOL

Edited by sumnal - 13 September 2012 at 6:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28riyakhanRanjinikishan

shona90

IF-Rockerz

shona90

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
 Nice post shweta and i do agree with you..!!

insecurities well no insecurities bcuz i too knw who so ever entered the show
directly or indirectly always helped in making Inshii's bond more strong and this time too
the same gonna happen..!!!

And regarding disliking or bashiing any new-entry i would say its is not like having insecurity its just wen you so much like and admire a couple and see a new person including in ther lifes to create problems so its the love for the copule more than hate towrds any character..!!!

So i guess its natural nothing against the actor, but yes character ke liye utna like
nahii haii since we love the already existent characters in the show...!!

as far as the usp of the show is concerened for me its Inshii bcuz of whch i started watching the show..and deviating from the usp of the show yes the cv's had definitely deviated from the usp by introducing many new entries and some tracks which could have been handled properly..!!

Inshii has been the true essence of the show and we audience had admired it a lot.. the story
of Inshii might have been rushed, but i always believe his show was about a hitler girl who struggles and fights for her family but a man cme into her life and changed her and made her fall in love so i guess its basically a love-story only...!!!!

And yes Inshii forever Heart

Edited by shona90 - 13 September 2012 at 7:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28mouMbackkaya123riyakhanluminos3AnkitalovesHD-SUMITaholic-RanjinikishanJ.LOPari117.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top