Hitler Didi

No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Love story is the foundation for every serial and story shd run in that stong foundation. 

People want to see some kind of bonding relationship and fun in the story.

Dabaang really does not help - I believe.

As inshi has created the benchmark in HD,  its really difficult to cross the bonding.

Yes love story is the foundation of a serial if the story is based on love but HD is not a love story Wink LOL so no need of love story for this to form the foundation

CVs themself accepted that they got deviated from the main USP of HD (USP of HD is Indira and her struggles D'oh  which CVs forgot and got deviated)

so i donot want love story in HD and another main reason i donto want is CVs donot know how to develop a love story... INSHI love story is the big example of that... so i donot want CVs to ruine HD once again with another love story Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

Yes one of them is me... Party I donot want love story in HD that is the reason i am happy that CVs directly Zara and Malik ko married couple banadi by god LOL

we can see wife and husband nok-jhok and light moments are enough to show they are married couple from years then dabang story between Zara and Malik Cool
i don't even want to see any nok-jhok between them because no one is better than rishi in this act kyuki har koi RK nehi hotaWink  

@bold you are absolutely right har koi RK nahin hota WinkLOL

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Love story is the foundation for every serial and story shd run in that stong foundation. 

People want to see some kind of bonding relationship and fun in the story.

Dabaang really does not help - I believe.

As inshi has created the benchmark in HD,  its really difficult to cross the bonding.

Yes love story is the foundation of a serial if the story is based on love but HD is not a love story Wink LOL so no need of love story for this to form the foundation

CVs themself accepted that they got deviated from the main USP of HD (USP of HD is Indira and her struggles D'oh  which CVs forgot and got deviated)

so i donot want love story in HD and another main reason i donto want is CVs donot know how to develop a love story... INSHI love story is the big example of that... so i donot want CVs to ruine HD once again with another love story Wink

So u need boring track - story without emotions, feelings and Love.

Just see the AB, where they nicely show the bonding between pinto and krishna.This has not effected the USP of Afsar Betiyaa.

How come love stories effect the USP of the show? Love shd be the soul & foundation of the show and I don't accept this and still now they are introducing new angles and creating new love stories. Is this not a love track?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

Yes one of them is me... Party I donot want love story in HD that is the reason i am happy that CVs directly Zara and Malik ko married couple banadi by god LOL

we can see wife and husband nok-jhok and light moments are enough to show they are married couple from years then dabang story between Zara and Malik Cool
i don't even want to see any nok-jhok between them because no one is better than rishi in this act kyuki har koi RK nehi hotaWink  

It all depends on their own likes. If you don't like RK, then why you discourage others.

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

So u need boring track - story without emotions, feelings and Love.

Just see the AB, where they nicely show the bonding between pinto and krishna.This has not effected the USP of Afsar Betiyaa.

How come love stories effect the USP of the show? Love shd be the soul & foundation of the show and I don't accept this and still now they are introducing new angles and creating new love stories. Is this not a love track?LOL

@bold HD CVs ko love story handle karna nahin atha...you know i use to like Rishi character before but when INSHI started the way CVs handled the story between INSHI made me hate Rishi like anything and that is main reason i fear when CVs try to show some love story...

it better to see BT type of tracks in HD then to see love story and romance tho i feel like Dead to see it in HD.. that is the reason why in my every feedback i beg (not even request) CVs not to show any sort of love story in HD Ouch that is the terror CVs created in me by creating INSHI love storyCry

mouMback

mouMback

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

GOD!!!! Chill yarr.. why on earth you criticize sooo much !! Every1 hav their own preferences/ liking/ disliking.. ACCEPT them or IGNORE them..  
If u donot like rishi u sudn't hav commented (the topic was clear enuf).. why comment negative yar!!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

It all depends on their own likes. If you don't like RK, then why you discourage others.

Discourage Shocked about what? Shocked

No one will stop watch HD or start watching HD due to forum comments yaar Smile its all depends on once choice... Cool

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsumit

GOD!!!! Chill yarr.. why on earth you criticize sooo much !! Every1 hav their own preferences/ liking/ disliking.. ACCEPT them or IGNORE them..  
If u donot like rishi u sudn't hav commented (the topic was clear enuf).. why comment negative yar!!

you know what... people like to chat with me LOL otherwise they would they quote meEmbarrassed

and in another way I love to chat with people and present my POV as they do.. some may like and some may not and who likes it quote me in one way and who donot like they quote me in otherwise... and our debate starts Party

Edit
one more thing you can find my comments very consistent in this forum Cool

you are newbie if you chat (or debate ) with me sure soon you will become Goldie Dancing

Edited by preethimadhavg - 13 September 2012 at 5:53am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top