Hitler Didi

No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by shwetha297

@TM i have to tell thisSmile

till now i never understand one thing why whenever a new entry happens people become insecure of INSHI LOL and starts bashing the other characters and even donot leave a chance to bash the actors directlyOuch , what should we call this heights of insecurity ROFL but why Shocked

We have clearly stated that we are really not insecured abt the Inshi as we trust Inshi and Inshi forever.

We are really not bashing the other characters & really not spoke abt other characters.

People think that who ever comes in between Inshi is negative, bcoz they are close to Inshi and they really not wrong in thinking.

We don't have any problems with the new entries and they are most welcome.LOL

Lets see Wink once Rahil enters how much people control from opening bashing threads Embarrassed
actually i like rahil very much,i was his die-hard fan since HATIM and i'll like him until and unless he creates any problem between inshi.I hated Sameer,but atleast,he indirectly contributed a lot in strengthening inshi bonding.I hate Shwetha,because of her boasting and insulting attitude towards SF especially Ishaan(i really liked the way munna insulted her yesterdayClap)but still,i don't know whether i'll be really able to hate him or not and i think his role will not be very long as his precap appearance itself was very fishy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

actually i like rahil very much,i was his die-hard fan since HATIM and i'll like him until and unless he creates any problem between inshi.I hated Sameer,but atleast,he indirectly contributed a lot in strengthening inshi bonding.I hate Shwetha,because of her boasting and insulting attitude towards SF especially Ishaan(i really liked the way munna insulted her yesterdayClap)but still,i don't know whether i'll be really able to hate him or not and i think his role will not be very long as his precap appearance itself was very fishy.

If you like Rahil character or not depends on the script... good script sure will make anyone like any character... i hope CVs concentrate more on script Thumbs Up

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

Yes one of them is me... Party I donot want love story in HD that is the reason i am happy that CVs directly Zara and Malik ko married couple banadi by god LOL

we can see wife and husband nok-jhok and light moments are enough to show they are married couple from years then dabang story between Zara and Malik Cool
i don't even want to see any nok-jhok between them because no one is better than rishi in this act kyuki har koi RK nehi hotaWink  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28mouMbackmanali65-sumana--SUMITaholic-

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

Yes one of them is me... Party I donot want love story in HD that is the reason i am happy that CVs directly Zara and Malik ko married couple banadi by god LOL

we can see wife and husband nok-jhok and light moments are enough to show they are married couple from years then dabang story between Zara and Malik Cool

Love story is the foundation for every serial and story shd run in that stong foundation. 

People want to see some kind of bonding relationship and fun in the story.

Dabaang really does not help - I believe.

As inshi has created the benchmark in HD,  its really difficult to cross the bonding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28mouMbacknutan7-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
HD is a treasure of new entries.. kitne aaye aur kitne gayeLOL

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
In HD every new entry remains as a new entry... jab tak old hoti hai.. uska exit ho jaata hai...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mouMback

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
iNsHi Rocks...Cool

rosediya28mouMbacknutan7.S.i.m.r.a.n.

mouMback

mouMback

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
long live INSHI.. hail to INSHI Clap Heart

rosediya28nutan7-SUMITaholic-.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top