Hitler Didi

No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever - Page 4

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shona: This is a topic that has been debated on fruitfully at times and fruitlessly most of d times since HD started. Chaddo! Let people believe what they want to! As it is d forum predictions and assumptions have always been proven wrong! πŸ€£ Come and enjoy Mels thread where we r still reliving d SA fun trip! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shona90

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nice post shweta and i do agree with you..!!

insecurities well no insecurities bcuz i too knw who so ever entered the show
directly or indirectly always helped in making Inshii's bond more strong and this time too
the same gonna happen..!!!

And regarding disliking or bashiing any new-entry i would say its is not like having insecurityits just wen you so much like and admire a couple and see a new person including in therlifes to create problems so its the love for the copule more than hate towrds any character..!!!

So i guess its natural nothing against the actor, but yes character ke liye utna like
nahii haii since we love the already existent characters in the show...!!

as far as the usp of the show is concerened for me its Inshii bcuz of whch i started watching the show..and deviating from the usp of the show yes the cv's had definitely deviated from the usp byintroducing many new entries and some tracks which could have been handled properly..!!

Inshii has been the true essence of the show and we audience had admired it a lot.. the story
of Inshii might have been rushed, but i always believe his showwas about a hitler girl who struggles and fights for her family but a man cme into her life and changed her and madeher fall in love so i guess its basically a love-story only...!!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And yes Inshii forever❀️
</font>

true.Edited by Malayraj - 11 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant post shwetha 😳 well insecure πŸ˜ƒ i believe in talking abt ourselves first rather than analysing others 😳 thanks shona you perfectly wrote it all princess ❀️ no quotings, i won't reply further Edited by pari117 - 11 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
well said ankita di nd shona...
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice comment shona agree with you
or insecure koun hai ye day one se dikh raha hai or abhi bhi same hi hai kuch nahi change hai 

main kahun to dilse dusra kahe to insecure hai yahi dastoor hai duniya ka
 great post shweta 
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethimadhavg

@bold you are absolutely right har koi RK nahin hota πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

of course because RK has his own style which no one can copyπŸ˜‰
Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 11 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode we have nothing to worry about INSHI . They are for ever. 
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As they say..."true love always prevails"! 

I also don't mind the third angles, because no matter how hard they try, inshi will always win.  The magic that Rishi and Indira have is phenomenal and no one can replace that effect in our hearts. 

*Everyone is always saying Inshi forever, it reminds me of something in the Twilight Series, and so i think that it's: forever is just the beginning for Inshi! β€οΈ

Edited by fee-fee - 11 years ago
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode,First I  overjoyed to see Rishi after long time,& the way Rishi behave with swetaπŸ˜ƒ
He said "hato sweta". I was so happy πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ inshi forever

Edited by sumnal - 11 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

Shweta: First of all I have no insecurities. I know Inshi will happen eventually. I am always relaxed. πŸ˜Ž But can you really vouch for everyone? One must show that they aint insecure through action and not only words. But bashing happens no matter what. These new entries are just actors doing their jobs. But we will see potshots taken at them and sarcastic comments made again and again. Rahil, Aasiya and all the new entrants have their own set of fans who will come to the forum to talk about their favorite actors. Its unfair for these pple. 

Everyone keeps reminding everyone that they have been a victim when their fav actors were being constantly humiliated be it Rati or Sumit. And then we resort to bashing the new actors and their characters without considering the sentiments of their fans. πŸ˜Š I am sorry but lets see if your words prove to be true. Aasiya AT is an example of how insecure pple can get. Why do we forget its fiction and is going to vacillate btwn the good and the bad now and then to encourage dramatic tension? What I read in the forum yesterday wasnt very encouraging. Hiding ones insecurity under a thin veneer of sarcasm isnt really being secure. But I must say the post was very encouraging. I support your sentiment a 100%. Inshi all the way.😳

Sania(Favoriteofall): Agree with everything you said. πŸ˜ƒ Why do the viewers keep jumping to their own desired conclusions? wasnt it already mentioned Zara is married? Then why the shock with the mention of her hubby? πŸ˜• If Zara is Indira it seems she doesnt seem to remember her past life(And yes BT can lead to memory loss a fact I learnt from grey's AnatomyπŸ˜†) and there is nothing wrong in her being close to Malik! Infact it is completely appropriate. Whereas Rishi staying away from Shweta is also understandable. But we cannot expect Zara to do the same. Dont imagine the storyline in your own way pple. Try to discern what is happening and what is appropriate with reference to the context of the story being shown to us. 

Ankita, thanks for your comments. But, really Iam not bashing the other actors and really not spoke about others in the article. I respect other actors and love Inshi.
Edited by shwetha297 - 11 years ago