Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Many New entrats/ Third Angles have come to the Inshi's life and gone. But no one could create the Magical impact as Inshi has created. Our Inshi is always forever. Hence no one wants 3rd angle between Inshi and they think that whoever comes between them is negative.

If Zara is Indira, then One day or the other, she has to enter the life of Rishi. Then also Inshi rocks.

If Zara is not Indira- As rishi is staying with the memories of Indira as now, he continues to stay with her memories in his future also. So ultimately Our Inshi is forever and no one could replace/ substiture our Inshi.

Ultimately, True Love shd be respected and shd get justice.

Hence what ever may be the current twists, final reality and truth is our Inshi and Our Inshi is forever.

Hence we really does not have any insecurity about our Inshi as we trust Inshi and 3rd angles are always welcome .Inshi always rocks.

Your comments are welcomed.

Edited by shwetha297 - 13 September 2012 at 4:22am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

natashaangellsandilikirti_bhakulbirkangbigratifanResmy.Dayanrosediya28mouMbackNishaathratibob007Raleighbcatsumitbigfannutan7manali65samrudhi.rRanjinikishanshona90-SUMITaholic-Heema22.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Paulomi-meglaraat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Insecurity about Inshi, Inshi Forever" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@TM i have to tell thisSmile

till now i never understand one thing why whenever a new entry happens people become insecure of INSHI LOL and starts bashing the other characters and even donot leave a chance to bash the actors directlyOuch , what should we call this heights of insecurity ROFL but why Shocked

Edited by preethimadhavg - 13 September 2012 at 3:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007.Avani.

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
agree with u  shweta 
Inshi forever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007mouMback

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

till now i never understand one thing why whenever a new entry happens people become insecure of INSHI LOL and starts bashing the other characters and even donot leave a chance to bash the actors directlyOuch , what should we call this heights of insecurity ROFL but why Shocked

We have clearly stated that we are really not insecured abt the Inshi as we trust Inshi and Inshi forever.

We are really not bashing the other characters & really not spoke abt other characters.

People think that who ever comes in between Inshi is negative, bcoz they are close to Inshi and they really not wrong in thinking.

We don't have any problems with the new entries and they are most welcome.LOL

Edited by shwetha297 - 13 September 2012 at 4:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007mouMbacknutan7-SUMITaholic--PD-

natashaangell

natashaangell

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
inshi foreverEmbarrassed

rosediya28mouMback-SUMITaholic-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

We have clearly stated that we are really not insecured abt the Inshi as we trust Inshi and Inshi forever.

We are really not bashing the other characters & really not spoke abt other characters.

People think that who ever comes in between Inshi is negative, bcoz they are close to Inshi and they really not wrong in thinking.

Lets see Wink once Rahil enters how much people control from opening bashing threads Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Lets see Wink once Rahil enters how much people control from opening bashing threads Embarrassed

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

mouMback-sumana--SUMITaholic-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Many of them state that they don't want love stories in HD. But they expect love stories. Lets seeLOL

Yes one of them is me... Party I donot want love story in HD that is the reason i am happy that CVs directly Zara and Malik ko married couple banadi by god LOL

we can see wife and husband nok-jhok and light moments are enough to show they are married couple from years then dabang story between Zara and Malik Cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top