-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterdayz episode we saw that kd's father came to know the truth about this whole drug fiasco and asked kd to forgive him. Kd replied that kis kis chijzo k liye maaf karu? Do you guys think that kd did the right thing? I know there's a lot of bad blood between both of them. But dont you think kd should forgive and forget everything and start anew? After all he is his father only na.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if he expects his father to forgive him for any pardonable offense if  any he commits in future  then yes.
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But his father also did wrong with him na ðŸ˜­ he didn't trust his own son??? imagine how bad KD must have felt..! 
tiara_magic thumbnail
i think so he must forgive caz his father is the one who brought him up
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Although his father didn't trust him but still he shud frgve him.. hes his father afterall...
WackoChick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think KD shud forgive his father just to prove to him that KD is not like him!
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Keep urself in his father's place n think about the whole thing. U see a son who has made you proud n got into RA!! A prestigious scul :) but also KD's side buisness there,yess that cud get him in problem and you noe that.if something happend KD cud be blamed for it or he cud be like those snobbish rich kids who think they own the world n get into all sort of troubles due to bad company..yess he fears that his son 'bigadd' jayega n ol. I noe u might be thinking that he shud trust his son n i say h edoes but don't u think the whole drug fiasco jst broke it?..for me yes n thats why he didn't trust BUT m not saying his behaviour was okay..that was way beyond 'just not trusting'..well whatever happened, the fact he said SORRY to his SON n asked FORGIVNESS is a BIG thing!..N YESS KD shud forgive
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In the near future...yes

But I won't blame him if he takes time to do so.
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
its not easy to forgive the one, whom u want to support u always...
his dad didn't listen to him even once...
so for him its not easy to forgive him so quickly.
he needs time and even his dad needs to prove too that he loves him and trust him...
it really hurts most when ur own family don't stand by u...
u can fight the whole world if ur family besides u but if they are not then u feel the most lonely person on this earth...
rni_buddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -meet-

its not easy to forgive the one, whom u want to support u always...

his dad didn't listen to him even once...
so for him its not easy to forgive him so quickly.
he needs time and even his dad needs to prove too that he loves him and trust him...
it really hurts most when ur own family don't stand by u...
u can fight the whole world if ur family besides u but if they are not then u feel the most lonely person on this earth...

agree to u doc😉... it really will take time to heal the wound which his father has gvn him, and i gs tis is nt evn the 1st tym.