Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I was watching old scenes and the camera one where he is fixing Piddi's camera. He was about to say something but stopped himself when Piddi asked him how he fixed the camera. I think he does a lot of stuff that is unlike a Nawab in hiding. For instance, how to repair stuff or have interests that is family would not approve of. What do you think?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashley007swaronlandABCDesiGirl93gal.angelShrutikaSwaRon-Stardust-..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..Sharif.BadmaashNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samar's secret?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I think he may have lied about being a Nawab.He came to 'his' party in a cab,has an old phone and knows how to repair stuff like cameras.Also,according to the official synopsis, he has a big secret.Maybe that's what JJ is supposed to help him with...self-acceptance.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanfanpremar07craj-guria-kriti..-Ayesshhaa-..Nikki_Titli

raj-guria-kriti

IF-Dazzler

raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I think he may have lied about being a Nawab.He came to 'his' party in a cab,has an old phone and knows how to repair stuff like cameras.Also,according to the official synopsis, he has a big secret.Maybe that's what JJ is supposed to help him with...self-acceptance.

totlyyy agree with u...ClapThumbs Up

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Even I think the same !! 

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
i think he is adopted

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

m also hav same thoughtWink

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hmmm lol Confused

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
yes soo many instances hv proved hes not a nawab...bt jst bcoz hes in a school vr mostly kids frm high society r there he may hv thot if nyone knws abt his real identity he wnt get frnz or respect...so mayb coz of all these hes lieing it seems...nywz lik some1 told here cant w8 to c JJ makin Samar accept the truth to himself n to tell d royalites too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.