Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shree_007

shree_007

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
good ideaLOL LOL...AADIKA gone & RK (sounds good)ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The new jodi - kabir & rani (Page 2)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
why they killed leading lady how drama go on aditi was main character of the show now what is left.

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

why they killed leading lady how drama go on aditi was main character of the show now what is left.

Ki faraq painda hai... Show is ending, so mainlead can end also!

Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 15 September 2012 at 4:17pm

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged

surprisingly I was also thinking the same thing while watching the previous episode that if Kabir marries rani thn he will become father of gattu and then izha will have no problem with Kabir because thn gattu i.e. izha's grand son will become the soul heir of Kabir's property and ginny will also get a mother in rani and izha won't bother abt ginny because she will ultimately get married and go to her inlaw's place.So this way the show will have a happy ending but izha and co. shuld be punished.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooonehageet

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita_1987

surprisingly I was also thinking the same thing while watching the previous episode that if Kabir marries rani thn he will become father of gattu and then izha will have no problem with Kabir because thn gattu i.e. izha's grand son will become the soul heir of Kabir's property and ginny will also get a mother in rani and izha won't bother abt ginny because she will ultimately get married and go to her inlaw's place.So this way the show will have a happy ending but izha and co. shuld be punished.

Haan yaar, ija, mai & ranveer should get punished! Clap

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
ya think so...nw we will see kabir-rani pair at last

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cyberpsychooo

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
she has been calling him kabir bhaisaab so long and now marry him. no im not for this pairing. i like both of them but not as a pair.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evonneCyberpsychooonehageet

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

she has been calling him kabir bhaisaab so long and now marry him. no im not for this pairing. i like both of them but not as a pair.

Ya thats just one thing i dont like... Why bhaisaab! Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.