Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: akshayR

ok i thought this wasn't a workshop..she wanted to leave the current profession she is working on and go for fashion designing..which i thought can be done after graduation too..

And yeah..this is actually to promote the muvi heroine...and by the way..who is Yadav Ji...samajh nhai aaya πŸ˜›

Yadavji is the guy who wants to be the princi I guess... the goons who were talking to Kamesh bhaiya took his name.πŸ˜†
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think m all fine with the current track..this is  a problem faced with youngsters/teenagers due to family pressure and relatives..and not thiking about what the child wants..something like Madhavan's character of 3 Idiots movie..but just hope doesn't lead to any kind of fight between yuvreen😊
kim.rayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

Yadavji is the guy who wants to be the princi I guess... the goons who were talking to Kamesh bhaiya took his name.πŸ˜†

lol i think even that is going to interesting,,,, creative team do a lot to create twists and surprises but IF ppl are really good enough to explore all twists in advance πŸ˜†
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kim.rayat

lol i think even that is going to interesting,,,, creative team do a lot to create twists and surprises but IF ppl are really good enough to explore all twists in advance πŸ˜†

we take out n number of possibilities already that we r ready for every sort of shock that comes in..infact..we guessed that KISS wali thing too..but actual hona..was out of the world thing☺️😳..even any early prediction wouldn't have stopped us to watch that seen atleast 2 times (i myself have seen it 10 times till now!! πŸ˜†)