New promo - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am also concerned if anandi will step back from the relationship with shiv knowing his CM is not happy with it n shiv may think anandi did it coz jagya is back... Too much misunderstanding coming along... Whatever it mat be , I want end result AnSh together !
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Someone needs to tell irawati about this CM as to how she is meddling in her son's life!!?????

Irawati its about time you step up and tell that woman off!!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anita - I don't think Anandi is going to tattle on CM, but SHAME ON CM... don't know how they are going to air it.  But, CM knows ZILCH about JaAn's former rishta and thinks the best move is for Anandi to return to her ex-husband.  CRAZY MUCH!

Wonder if Shiv will find out. If so how?  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melliflous

I am also concerned if anandi will step back from the relationship with shiv knowing his CM is not happy with it n shiv may think anandi did it coz jagya is back... Too much misunderstanding coming along... Whatever it mat be , I want end result AnSh together !

Itna scene nahi hai...

Anandi is not  a weakling. She has promised her mother ,
she will just take care of that chudail and put her in her place.

Abh tho hadh hi ho gayi yaar.

On the luncheon  CM insulted Anandi and now this...I really hope shiv tells her off, but then she will hold a grudge against Anandi...SO i want irawati to step in.

Not to mention , She has her own son, why not worry about him!!???

GRRR 
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I really wish Ira,alok and dadu thrash CM big time for this stupid thing.A wont ever let know S that CM tried to hurt her like this but S will come to know what CM did and how A hid it.And he will again be in Ajee ki 'achchai' ka LaLa land.😆 He might give another salute to her 😆 Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Seriously, she needs to take care of her own son... Y the he'll has she sent him elsewhere for studies with showering all possessiveness on her nephew... Godd... Hopeless woman.
On a good note, rest of the family is great, so mostly everything will be okay
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chill guys...

I don't think it will be this bad. The promo maybe misleading. Rememeber the 'aakri saasein' promo crap they just showed.. I don't think they will try to show CM that bad.

But, I don't want CM to be the one to tell Anandi about Jagya. That is too bad if she will get to know from her. It is the same thing like she got to know about DS's proposal to Shiv from Ashi..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
AnSh AT DWELLERS - u can now return to AT 20!  AT 21 now exists when we run outta thread.

I wonder if Ira, etc and Shiv will ever find out... it would be funny if J stepped in to defend A🤣🤣  And A told him to put a SOCK in IT!
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Anita - I don't think Anandi is going to tattle on CM, but SHAME ON CM... don't know how they are going to air it.  But, she know ZILCH about JaAn's former rishta and thinks the best move is for her to return to her ex-husband.  CRAZY MUCH!

Wonder if Shiv will find out. If so how?  

I agree Anjana, A will not do anything against her for sure. I am just hoping Shiv gets to know about his aunt's karamat may be from CM itself. CM will not keep quite for sure after patronizing A. She will try to instigate Shiv as well.

She seems to be the most regressive character in BV till date. Even DS who is orthodox school has progressive thinking. She really needs to come out of this grudge that she is infesting in her mind against A. Very shameful.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anita - that's eggjacktly what they are trying to show with CM... liberal city living does not mean she has progressive thinking at all.  She is more BACKWARD then the gaonwallas of Jaitsar.  CM needs to meet Jaitsar's widows - Sugna, Phooli, Asha... Anandi should introduce them to her!

Sugna is raising Varun (on par with Mahi) with pati no 2 as well as Sagun.  Their situation is parallel but, Sugna with Shyam's support progressed beyond Pratap.