Users

Frequent Posters

desirocks thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon yaar 😭
Sour Skittles thumbnail

part 5

" sis I got a urgent message from dad to go to fly over to new york urgently…I don't know whats wrong but im going! Take care of urself and don't give pooja too much crap..i knew hat she was doing all along! Just tell her she wouldn't be happy with me…..ok luv ya

ur bro

kunal"

a tear rolled down priyas face…she couldn't understand why kunal did this to himself..he couldn't forgive his father or forget his past.both killed him from the inside…but he wouldn't listen to her…what he needed a girl in his life. Not a mother or sister.but a love which no one else could give. A soulmates love.

><

" a caramel frapachino..with whipped cream plz"

" that would be $2.99"

nimmo stumbled through her purse to find some change " damnit! Do you have change for 10 dollars?"

" yeah"

nimmo gets her change and grabs her coffee and leaves in a rush

" have a good day maam!!"

nimmo mutters a thankyou and leaves there

she was just soo pissed off at mr.saigal! first he gets her a co-star, and he happens to be sum love expert,as if that's not bad enough she even has to come to the airport to get him……

"Flight #201 from San Francisco has arrived at 5:00 in terminal 3"

nimmo sighs and starts walking towards terminal 3..she had no idea what he looked like. she didn't even know his name…stupid Jacob had forgotten in a hurry to give her any kind of identification. She just stood outside the terminal gates with her frapacino in her hand hoping that whoever he was he would recognize her…

15 min later

she was ready to give up and just go back.he could always catch a cab. As she was about to turn around and leave her hottie alert buzzed up. the guy was walking out of the terminal with a small black suitcase. He was beautiful..dark brwn hair, light blue eyes, his skin was lightly tanned. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen. And the best part was he was staring at her too.

" hey aren't you the host of fanaa.?"

" yeah..that's me! nimmo!" she said with a little nervous laugh

" hi im kunal..i just wanted to say ithink ur show is awesum..ur a really good host!!"

' Thanks!.are you waitng for someone she asked with a little hope"

" uh yeah actually I am but they don't seem to be here! Wht about you? Are you wating for someone?"

" umm yeah but dosent seem like hes coming!"

"oh!"

there was a weird silence between them..neithr of them knew what to say..finally kunal summed up

" uhh..since both of us got ditched..you wanna grab a coffee?"

nimmo looked at the coffee in her hand and dint know what to say

"oopz I dint see you already got coffee…….."

nimmo interrupted him before he could continue.." that's ok..im done with this coffee.im up for another one!"

"ok great!"

they both walked side by side tring to figure out what to say…….kunal couldn't get over himself…he was having coffee with a GIRL after a long time….he couldn't believe he was doing this;….he felt like he was cheating his past yet something felt happy that he was finally moving on…..

><

" so you live in san fransicso? That's cool! Did you come here for som special reason?

" yeah actually my DAD urgently called me!" although maybe no one else might have noticed nimmo noticed something very hurtful or/and angry in the way he said "DAD"

" What about you? Did you come to pick up someone special?"

Sarcasm was written all over someone special but she was the only one who noticed..

" uh no actually I came to pick up my bosses son"

" oh ok…well I guess I better get going now! It was nice talking to you!"

" yeah you too! Thx for the coffee!"

" no problem"

they shool hands and both went their own way…but their ways were to meet and very soon and as it happened the very next morning….

><

" MS. Patel youre late AGAIN!"

" im truly really sorry! I was coming but then…….."

" I really don't want to know! And yea why didnt you pick up kunal last night?"

" kunal?"

" yea Mr. Saigals son..ur new co-star. He was complaining how nowone came to pick him up"

now nimmo really got pissed off she was going to brake this kunal saigals neck…she waited for him for soo long and then he dosent come but he complains to the people…

" Dad you still haven't told me why you  called mehere so urgently!ive been worried sick all night and you havent told me a thing!!!" kunal and manoj walked in through the big glass doors of the studio

" kunal relax…make yourself comfortable in my studio. And get ready for your shoot in 30 min!"

" studio? Shoot? What the hell are you talking about!!"

" wellyou know my show Fanaa..well weve been getting low trps and so I thought maybe bringing in a co-star would pull them up..so youre perfect for it and ur into the whole love shit sooo!!!"

kunal was shocked at his fathers words " this is ur big emergenY!!!I CUM RUNNING HERE TO INCREASEYOUR TRPS!WHEN I DINT EVEN KNOW YOU PRODUCED THIS SHOW! I WOULD HAVE NEVER COME HERE!AND HOW DARE YOU CALL LOVE "SHIT" YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS YOU NEVER WANTED ME OR MY SISTRER! WE WERENT PLANNEDWE JUST CAME ONE FINE DAY AS PAINS IN THE BUTTS DIDN'T WE? AND THEN WHEN WE WOULDN'T DO WHAT YOU WANTED US TO DO YOU JUST LET US GO LIKE THAT!JUST LIKE THAT! YOU ARE A VERY SELFISH MAN MANOJ SAIGAL! YOU ARE A VERY SELFISH MAN!"

nimmo came running out in time to hear the heated argument which was happening between kunal and his father..she couldn't believe that the kunal saigal was her co-star..the man who she felt herself falling for was the same man who without seeing without understanding she hated!…..she waited to hear the rest of the conversation…she knew this wasn't the end..there was more than just met the eye..

"KUNAL! I RAISED SINCE YOU WERE A LITTLE KID! I TAUGHT YOU EVERYTHING. I CARED FOR YOU EVEN AFTER YOUR MOTHER LEFT! I NEVER WANTED YOU! YOU WERE IN THE WAY OF MY PROFESSION AND MONEY. BUT I STILL CARED FOR BOTH OF YOU! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET! AND I KNOW YOU.. YOU WERE A TOTAL FUN PERSON, A CANSOVA  BEFORE THAT GIRL CAME ALONG..I KNOWWHAT HAPPENED.. I LIKED IT THEN WHEN WE COULD BE BEST FRIENDS WHEN YOUDE LEARNT TO FORGIVE ME! SON SHE DIED YOU HAVE TO GET OVER HER!!!!!!"

kunal had tears running down his eyes. His father had hit his heart somewhere which he had kept hidden away all these years with pain and love. He never ever wanted to remember that year.the year he turned 19. everything changed. Forgood or for worse no one knows but alot happened that year. It was no ones fault. But it did  spoil a lot of relationships. that year he got a father, a brother, a best friend and, a soulmate. But after that year he lost everything! Everything he ever wanted, ever dreamt of, ever had..all lost…..

><

"kunal are you ok?"

nimmo had followed kunal out..to find him siting on top of a dumpster..she gavehim some tissues..which he gladly accepted

"what are you doing here?"

" well Jacob had to cancel the shoot..ur dads not in a very good mood right now"

" yeah I bet! We kinda made a scene out there didn't we"

" hmm ya just a lil!a lil….." nimmo couldn't hold it in any longer and she gave kunal a big bear hug…she felt like he needed that…it was something he should get more often..as kunal felt those arms go around her he felt a different sensation…something familiar..something he was used to….." I don't know what's wrong with you and your father. But I just know everyone deserves a second chance.."

" nimmo you don't know my dad! He got his second chance already. But he screwed that up too!"

nimmo rested her head on kunals shoulder " you know what hurts kunal..when someone who you hate…turns out to be nice and when you start trusting them again they brake it again..harder and stronger..that hurts more than anthing..!"

" I know what you mean!my dad and me we hated each other until…….until….until she came along……….."

" who came along?"

" love!"

" love?"

" yeah love…but with it comes..betrayal, hate, sadness, and terror…but you know at the end of the day when you see her smiling face and a kiss waiting for you at the door….that feeling is worth all the pain in the world…….."

nimmo looked at kunal..he had tears in his eyes of a lot of pain..but for the first time she saw something else too..just for a moment..there was something like LOVE!!………

coming up- million dollar question...kunal and nimmo are friends or enemies?

hey

how r u all?

well how was the part? itmight have been a lil slow..but wait two-three more parts..it getss wayy better......well summer school finally ended!!yayyyyyy....sooo ill be updating alot more often now....you guyz have two options to how you want the parts....here are your choices

1. i update every other day..they will be very short parts though...also the fan-fic will end in a month or so.

OR

2. I update once a week..the parts will bemuch longer. a little longer than todays update....in this i will have seosons...so seosan 1 will get over in like 6 weeks..but then seoson two will start around christmas time......you get the idea...each seonson will be something new! same story line..but different events..

plzplzpzlzpzlzplz do vote..just say if you want 1or2😛

luv,

himani😃

Sour Skittles thumbnail

comes on star one😃

chat_222 thumbnail
that was really good. I think you should follow the first option and then finish it off to continue the story in second season. Keep writing. 👏
smartrockstar thumbnail
plan 1 is better hey himani great part 👏
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: chat_222

that was really good. I think you should follow the first option and then finish it off to continue the story in second season. Keep writing. 👏

hmmn..im not sure i understand?..do you mean like combine 1 and 2?to make a whole new one?

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: mabel

i guess plan 2 is better 😊

thx😃

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartrockstar

plan 1 is better hey himani great part 👏

thankuu soo much for voting!😛

Sour Skittles thumbnail
hey pplzz
plzz more ppl vote..because i need more feedback..im very confused...im not going to cont until i get atleast 10 votes 😉 ..im sorry i have to do this..but some ppl just dont say anything
desirocks thumbnail
awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗 awesom part yaar. loved it ❤️ 🤗