Balika Vadhu

did pratyusha quit or not?

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm I have a feeling that partyusha did not quit balika vadhu because there is only really one article out on the issue, and its all of a sudden. Even if she wanted to, could she quit? don't actors sign contracts with the production team. she can't quit suddenly. But she may have quit because in the sbs and e24 the person who should be prats does not look like her, if observed closely. I hope there is a closure to this soon so we know. lets hope prats is smart and learns from others mistakes and does not quit the show, if she does, then she made a poor decision. Whenever a show reaches a turning point actors always seem to do something controversial. Please do tell me what you guys think about the issue. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasha91 thumbnail
I don't think prats would do something stupid like that but if she did quit the show then we can't really do anything. And we shouldn't punish the show for the sake of prats!
Vsoujanya thumbnail
hey shalini! I totally agree with you! we should definitely not punish the show for prat, i mean its upto her what she wants to do. but she would loose a golden opportunity. but we should continue to watch the show regardless, i know it will take time to adjust if all of this is true, which i doubt is true. but whatever. we will find out in a few days or weeks. ðŸ˜•
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think you should stop worrying about this issue.  Also check to see if there are similar posts on the same topic before you post.  There is one very similar to this by Mike also.

The answer to yours and Mike's q is the same.  Actors have contracts, but it not bondage...they can quit but, have to give appropriate notice.  The rumour about Pratyusha is unconfirmed.  

The reason Pratz was not in the SBB/e24 scene is that they were using her body double.  Which is not uncommon in Indian Television.  It does not mean she's quit.  CHILL!
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Hey AnjanaYYZ  I am a fan of all your stories, and fan fictions. you do a great job in writing. :) but anyways I just found out about the issue so I put up a post. But I agree that this rumor is not yet confirmed, but the only thing that I was thinking was same thing happened with Gia, it was seen as a rumor that was not confirmed till the end, but in that case she actually quit the show. Thats all. did not mean to open 50 billions posts on the same issue. its actually my first post on BV forum i think. anyways if you find out something let me know. I love BV and I hope nothing changes about it. I would hate to see that.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vsoujanya - congrats on your first post.  thank you for appreciating mine.  Just look around in the first few pages to see if there is a similar post next time.

As for Pratz...its her choice to make if there is even an offer, which the Bhatts denied in that 1 article.  But, till there is more information don't panic... if its true then the show will go on..it maybe difficult to accept someone else as Anandi but, am sure BV fans will manage to embrace a different anandi with time.
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Using Duplicates are very common. I don't think she is going to quit the show. Plz wait for tomorrow or Friday coz this is Friday's episode. Just chill!!
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Thank You AnjanaYYZ! next time I will be sure to see if there are other posts similar to mine already. but youre right i mean if she does decide to quit, we all just have to get over it although it would be hard to. and there is no confirmation yet so its alright. I love this show too much to see anyone quitting thats all.😊
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Friends, why do we bother if prats leaves. We will embrace another actress as anandi. The only point is that she should not leave the show at this high point. She shld learn committment from other actors of the show. For the show, they gave up prestigious assignments till BV gies off air. But generation like prats doesn't  understand this. Let her go. Prats is not coming in front to say that it is rumour.  So i little sure that it is not a rumour. Let her go and embrace another actress for the show. Show prats that BV can run without her.
Vsoujanya thumbnail
smeenakshi76 hard to accept someone else in her place if it happens, but def not punishing the show for her. will continue to watch. whatever you said is absolutely true :)