ur fav character from ramayan?

Posted: 11 years ago
hello guyz !๐Ÿค— plz let us  know  ur fav character from ramayan and y ??????.๐Ÿ˜›

to start with my fav is urmilla from ramayan..๐Ÿ˜Š... her sacrifice is so supreme that no amount of description or praise can justify it.,Urmila, remained back in Ayodhya to look after Laxman's ageing parents on his bidding Urmila suffered in silence for fourteen long years, never complained about her loneliness or anything else for that matter..still she remained the most neglected character in the Ramayana. Valmiki's text mentions her only once, in two lines.other poet were silent on Urmila's hardship and sufferings... thats y i have huge respect for this herione...thats my choice whts yours????... do chirp in and share ur views๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
its hard to chose...but my fav is lord hanumana as he is incarnation of lord shiva he is powerful sankatmochak  yet he redered his life in the devotion of lord rama๐Ÿ˜Š 

p.s. i want a good actor for the role of hanuman
Edited by sanjh11 - 11 years ago
My fav character in Ramayan is Hanumanji.. I like his perfect devotion to Ramji, his physical strength and his child like nature. 
He flew the ocean looking for Sitaji, burnt half of Lanka, killed Rakshas, brought herbs and saved Laxman..it was all for his love for  Ramji, and he never expected anything in return.
arti i think we can not choose anyone individually in ramayan each character has their own sacrifice and devotion toward their respective duties . Edited by ishwar22 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ishwar22

arti i think we can not choose anyone individually in ramayan each character has their own sacrifice and devotion toward their respective duties .

Yes each character in Ramayan is unique and has greatness, sacrifice and devotion associated with them.. still nothing wrong in selecting favorite.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

arti i think we can not choose anyone individually in ramayan each character has their own sacrifice and devotion toward their respective duties .

i agree with uuu
all characters are unique i have great dedication and  respect to all the characters of great ramayan
Originally posted by sanjh11

its hard to chose...but my fav is lord hanumana as he is incarnation of lord shiva he is powerful sankatmochak  yet he redered his life in the devotion of lord rama๐Ÿ˜Š 

p.s. i want a good actor for the role of hanuman

great choice...๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by sammy_2010

My fav character in Ramayan is Hanumanji.. I like his perfect devotion to Ramji, his physical strength and his child like nature. 
He flew the ocean looking for Sitaji, burnt half of Lanka, killed Rakshas, brought herbs and saved Laxman..it was all for his love for  Ramji, and he never expected anything in return.
yes lord hanuman is a symbol of physical strength, perseverance and devotion.great choice๐Ÿ˜ณ  

within hinduisim there are large number of dieties we tend to pick our favourite and worship them...like wise we can pick up our favourite character from ramayan...its just matter of personal choice & faith ... i noway wanna depict one be supreme to another. ...ofcourse each character was unique and exemplary but somehow there must be one character that may have touched the individual to the core... the topic is to discuss on the favourite one without being judgemental and i dont find anything wrong in it...anyways respect ur opinion
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by superdil19

i agree with uuu
all characters are unique i have great dedication and  respect to all the characters of great ramayan

yes indeed