Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
hello guyz !Hug plz let us  know  ur fav character from ramayan and y ??????.Tongue

to start with my fav is urmilla from ramayan..Smile... her sacrifice is so supreme that no amount of description or praise can justify it.,Urmila, remained back in Ayodhya to look after Laxman's ageing parents on his bidding Urmila suffered in silence for fourteen long years, never complained about her loneliness or anything else for that matter..still she remained the most neglected character in the Ramayana. Valmiki's text mentions her only once, in two lines.other poet were silent on Urmila's hardship and sufferings... thats y i have huge respect for this herione...thats my choice whts yours????... do chirp in and share ur viewsEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 13 September 2012 at 6:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010winterduskVibhishnaminizznneeiillmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur fav character from ramayan?" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
its hard to chose...but my fav is lord hanumana as he is incarnation of lord shiva he is powerful sankatmochak  yet he redered his life in the devotion of lord ramaSmile 

p.s. i want a good actor for the role of hanuman

Edited by sanjh11 - 12 September 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010minizzarti07

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
My fav character in Ramayan is Hanumanji.. I like his perfect devotion to Ramji, his physical strength and his child like nature. 
He flew the ocean looking for Sitaji, burnt half of Lanka, killed Rakshas, brought herbs and saved Laxman..it was all for his love for  Ramji, and he never expected anything in return.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzarti07

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
arti i think we can not choose anyone individually in ramayan each character has their own sacrifice and devotion toward their respective duties .

Edited by ishwar22 - 13 September 2012 at 6:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010superdil19Vibhishnaarti07

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishwar22

arti i think we can not choose anyone individually in ramayan each character has their own sacrifice and devotion toward their respective duties .

Yes each character in Ramayan is unique and has greatness, sacrifice and devotion associated with them.. still nothing wrong in selecting favorite.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzarti07

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishwar22

i agree with uuu
all characters are unique i have great dedication and  respect to all the characters of great ramayan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh11

its hard to chose...but my fav is lord hanumana as he is incarnation of lord shiva he is powerful sankatmochak  yet he redered his life in the devotion of lord ramaSmile 

p.s. i want a good actor for the role of hanuman

great choice...Clap

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy_2010

My fav character in Ramayan is Hanumanji.. I like his perfect devotion to Ramji, his physical strength and his child like nature. 
He flew the ocean looking for Sitaji, burnt half of Lanka, killed Rakshas, brought herbs and saved Laxman..it was all for his love for  Ramji, and he never expected anything in return.
yes lord hanuman is a symbol of physical strength, perseverance and devotion.great choiceEmbarrassed  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.