Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

I have a feeling VD will agree to a kiss

rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think what VD said yesterday was just a publicity stunt, but he will agree to a kiss. C'mon he can unzip and can sensualize on screen when he knows family audience will be watching this so can he not just stick to the script and comply with what is demanded of him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rightknell11

I think what VD said yesterday was just a publicity stunt, but he will agree to a kiss. C'mon he can unzip and can sensualize on screen when he knows family audience will be watching this so can he not just stick to the script and comply with what is demanded of him?

@red when
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okay I don't want to say too much, because I may be crucified here. I was looking forward to the ballroom dance...and the kiss, because all the articles were telling us kiss coming in Madhubala (the marketing department were publicising right, hoping for the TRP), i didn't think it was going to be a full liplock like we see in Western movies or even bollywood films like Kat/hritikh in ZNMD or Aish/hritikh in dhoom 2 even, I thought they would cover it somehow (so fake passionate kiss) because of reputation of dd and also vd is married also, now news broke yesterday by vd that family audience no kiss happening...which to be completely honest is a let down the marketing department should be shot, its a good gimmick for TRP, and to tell the truth once they capture the audience they will stay because its a great entertaining show, i'm enjoying the fighting between the lead pair, but now they changed their mind mid week, which is not right they should go ahead and do a kiss, even if its a fake kiss that they cover with the heads you know, but kiss must happen, also Madhu and RK are such a passionate pair, that it's totally believable the way RK feels for Madhu that he would kiss her passionately on the dance floor. 

So yes kiss kiss please. 
nitya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are yaar read d ht article properly, its said that it wud b a kiss miss, and thats part of d script not the real kiss. Rk will humiliate mb more by seducing her and then leaving it mid way. That wud more embrassing 4 her than actually getting a kiss 4m ur hubby which may wud find romantic rather than disgusting and dats not what rk wants he want 2 make a mockery out of her.
Aur rahi baat publicity ki trp k liye to wo tv pe karte bcz internet doesn't count. Aur ye rumour telly portal sites ne phailaya not ph or channel.
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

okay I don't want to say too much, because I may be crucified here. I was looking forward to the ballroom dance...and the kiss, because all the articles were telling us kiss coming in Madhubala (the marketing department were publicising right, hoping for the TRP), i didn't think it was going to be a full liplock like we see in Western movies or even bollywood films like Kat/hritikh in ZNMD or Aish/hritikh in dhoom 2 even, I thought they would cover it somehow (so fake passionate kiss) because of reputation of dd and also (vd is married) also, now news broke yesterday by vd that family audience no kiss happening...which to be completely honest is a let down the marketing department should be shot, its a good gimmick for TRP, and to tell the truth once they capture the audience they will stay because its a great entertaining show, i'm enjoying the fighting between the lead pair, but now they changed their mind mid week, which is not right they should go ahead and do a kiss, even if its a fake kiss that they cover with the heads you know, but kiss must happen, also Madhu and RK are such a passionate pair, that it's totally believable the way RK feels for Madhu that he would kiss her passionately on the dance floor.

So yes kiss kiss please.

VD is not married.. He is engaged...
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think i every Actor has to go according to script...