Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Saumya :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shika552

Groupbie

shika552

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I read on fb tht saumya will not be performing this week!!! I don't know wht's wrong w/ yahoo team!! I really feel bad for her also b/c every1 in yahoo team got the super band except for saumya & shalini, well shalini is still ok but saumya really deserves it!! I feel as if the skippers r not giving her good choreography!!! This week vaishu got 2 super bands, jeetu & dharmesh got 1, om & Tanay got one, prince & Rohan got one!!! In wakao they give vaishu good choreography, & yahoo needs to do tht w/ saumya!! I think the skippers r underestimating her!! The yahoo teams focuses more on rohan & wakao focuses more on vaishu!! Seriously wakao made vaishu perform twice again this week (theyre sooo selfish!!! Never made kyati perform solo or duet & vrushali ony did 1 duet!) Saumya better get a very good choreogrsphy for the grand finale!!! I hate how it's always unfair to saumya!!! I really feel bad for her now!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

singforothersmonmon87Nupa-Alinaa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saumya :(" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I agree...

J12L85

J12L85

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Also feeling sad that she will not be performing but think it maybe cause she performed the most thus far and they tryn to balance the acts and give everyone a fair chance, unlike wakao every child in yahoo have had equal chances to perform. I also think its so unfair that the other girl(Kyati) has not performed, if they felt she was a weak performer they should have brought on someone else, can only imagine hw bad she must be feeling that she has not performed. I for one am really proud that yahoo has not excluded anyone and have confidence in their kids despite knowing some are stronger than others. As for our Gudiya as much as she will be missed, have a strong feeling she going to come back with a knock out performance after being dissapointed last week although we all know that she n Shalini rocked despite the prop problems. I think its going to be a case of saving the best for last regarding Soumya and agree that her choreography this time should be dif and more challenging. Really hoping she does some hip hop, tutting, popping act cause she looked so good in that style in the face off. So hang in there Shika, cause our Soumya is going to burn the floor next week. . . . . . .

monmon87

Groupbie

monmon87

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I completely agree! I wish they would have given Soumya better choreography! She has proven herself over and over again, I mean watch the face-off between her and Vaishnavi, she was amazing! 

As for team Wakao, I have mixed feelings about Vaishnavi. I agree they are overusing her, and I also agree that she isn't performing as well as she could, but I also think that some of her contemporary performances are getting undermined. I thought her performance with Vatsal was actually really really good! 

I also agree with the whole Khyati thing, they should have at least brought on Kushboo since Avneet obviously couldn't make it. Khyati was like, the first girl to be eliminated from the show, of course no one really knows who she is. I feel bad that she doesn't dance much.

Otherwise, from team Wakao I wish they would give Ruturaj better choreo's. He was my favorite from LM 1 and he was always the best at both Govinda and lyrical hip hop so I really wish they would give him a good lyrical hip hop piece. I wish the choreos for this team were just generally better, especially with Jeetu and Vatsal. =/ Although there are lots of 30s this weekend so let's see how that goes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-

dazey

Groupbie

dazey

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I love soumya but i don't think that Yahoo skippers are being unfair,
i remember earlier Soumya performed twice a week (faceoff and duet with faisal  ). This time since Prince is giving two performances (he never performed earlier)  it is only fair to not let Soumya perform.

I also want to see her perform coz she is awesome, but i think Yahoo is being fair with  every one.

I don't agree with you on the point where you mentioned  Yahoo team focusing more on ROhan:   ROhan gave only one performance a week, like everyone else. What can anybody  else do if he shines every time he comes to the stage to perform. Thumbs UpDancingDancingDancing

cdeevianee

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazey

I love soumya but i don't think that Yahoo skippers are being unfair,
i remember earlier Soumya performed twice a week (faceoff and duet with faisal  ). This time since Prince is giving two performances (he never performed earlier)  it is only fair to not let Soumya perform.

I also want to see her perform coz she is awesome, but i think Yahoo is being fair with  every one.

I don't agree with you on the point where you mentioned  Yahoo team focusing more on ROhan:   ROhan gave only one performance a week, like everyone else. What can anybody  else do if he shines every time he comes to the stage to perform. Dancing

@bold - well said ApproveClapIf he is a stronger competitor obvi the team will use him more Big smile 
I badlyy want a rohan-saumya duet Stern Smile i miss their performances together!
raghav has also performed SO less Ermm  I WANTTT HIM IN UPCOMING WEEK :|

Roshni.x

dazey

Groupbie

dazey

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Soumya and rohan were to dance together but soumya got sick and hence rohan was paired with PRINCE, raghav could have danced with Rohan, but he took a fair decision and paired Rohan with prince since prince never got a chance to do solo as well as duet. This week prince will be doing duet and takkar.

Every contestant was given equal chance and Yahoo 's captain raghav is being fair with everyone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BelieveInRaghavfaisalkhanlovercdeevianee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top