For every SILENT member!

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok guys this topic is very crucial. For me it is i know many of you would think that why now i posted this. I wanted to post this before but didn't knew that its that important or not but now i think it is.
We have hundreds or maybe thousands of SILENT MEMBERS on this forum s0me who havent made their id and some who even had made the ids but dont have courage to post anything. Many are scared of dont know what? They even cant comment i want to know WHY? We who post in the forum arent owners of IF we are like you too(MANGO PEOPLE😉). Iam saying this because i have made many friends who are silent members who pm me talk wid me praise me but dont have the courage to post, chat, comment in the forum. When i asked them why they say people wont like our post or they wont comment or they wil say somthing bad etc etc! So what guys n0thing like this happens here if your post isnt negative. Secondly if no body answerx u back its not a big deal. Post again somthing different and keep posting one day your posts will surly get comments. No body would kill you. You have right to voice ur opinion, thoughts. So please its a humble request to all the silent memberx please dont be shy or dont be scared post comment chat and make friends😊
Sorry peepz if i wasted ur time bt for me this post was necessary. Do share ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post sara baby
wasay muj say zada silent member kon han iss forum pr hehhehehhe
MsLuscious thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerashish

Great post sara baby wasay muj say zada silent member kon han iss forum pr hehhehehhe

hahaha haan tujse bari silent member kon hogi attey hi IF dazzler ban gayi😉
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u sara nice post
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post Sara

too many silent members
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1OO% agree with you Sambha. 👍🏼This forum is for everyone. So guys Please don't feel scared or Shy, if you really like any post, FF,OS,SS or any post Please leave your comments also. It helps to know to the topic maker or writer that you really liked topic or update n what do you think about it? 😉
2  months ago I was also a silent member but never couraged to post topics & comments on FFs, now YOU CAN SEE ME.🤣But one point is really important don't bash any actor, actress here. I'm not only taking about Ashu but also Priyal, Shri n Abhishek.😊
If you post negative comments or make any Fake negative topic on Ashu☺️, PG or any other actor or actress than Please get ready for royal comments also. PLS DON'T FORGET A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CRITICISING N BASHING.😊
We'll be really happy if you post some good topics, FFs, than you'll get  Postive  responses also. 
So if you really like any post or any fanfic Please leave your comments also n if you want to discuss on any topic(not negative ) than Please post your topics also.
& IF YOU WANT TO CHIT-CHAT WITH OTHER MEMBERS HERE IS ALSO A CHAT THREAD FOR EVERY MEMBER. NO NEED TO GET PERMISSION FROM ANYONE K.Just introduce yourself there.😉
WELL DONE SAMBHA. 👍🏼NICE POST DEAR.🤗

Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam2801

1OO% agree with you Sambha. This forum is for everyone. So guys Please don't feel scared or Shy, if you really like any post, FF,OS,SS or any post Please leave your comments also. It helps to know to the topic maker or writer that you really liked topic or update n what do you think about it? 2 months ago I was also a silent member but never couraged to post topics & comments on FFs, now YOU CAN SEE ME.But one point is really important don't bash any actor, actress here. I'm not only taking about Ashu but also Priyal, Shri n Abhishek.If you post negative comments or make any Fake negative topic on Ashu, PG or any other actor or actress than Please get ready for royal comments also. PLS DON'T FORGET A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CRITICISING N BASHING.We'll be really happy if you post some good topics, FFs, than you'll get Postive responses also. So if you really like any post or any fanfic Please leave your comments also n if you want to discuss on any topic(not negative ) than Please post your topics also.& IF YOU WANT TO CHIT-CHAT WITH OTHER MEMBERS HERE IS ALSO A CHAT THREAD FOR EVERY MEMBER. NO NEED TO GET PERMISSION FROM ANYONE K.Just introduce yourself there.WELL DONE SAMBHA. NICE POST DEAR.

SAMBHA BHAI u r so right this point of you should be noted too. Omg really u were silent member cool u can be a great example for otherx pehle no body knewd u and n0w u r jaan of the forum😉 lol seriously s0me ann0ying memberx should be bann from the forums! N yea if people will tell what they loved or hate then the writer wud be able to writer according to people wishes!
I ave seen navinahun she was a silent member but when she wrote her ff it was epic!

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely agree with you sarah! 👍🏼. all silent members, just jump in and join the gang,u will find us all welcoming u with open arms🤗.